Some Parts to sell
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Deals

#1: Some Parts to sell Author: TheDonLocation: Naperville, IL PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm
    —
I recently upgraded my rig and have a Kingston 256GB SSD drive BRAND NEW in the package CompUSA  has it for 399.97.  I will sell it for 350.00 and ship it via US mail for free.

I also have a EVGA X58 Mother board with a i7 920 quad core with a Corsair H50 cooler all for $200.00.  I will also ship for free via US mail.  Everything works great I ran this in my computer for about a year.

Contact me thuough a PM.

TheDon

#2: Re: Some Parts to sell Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 am
    —
Would u take 180.00 for the EVGA X58 Mother board with a i7 920 quad core with a Corsair H50 cooler?? I need to rebuild my stock dell really bad.  I figure with 6gig ram tri ddr3 and power supply and case, this would be a great start. I would have to use my stock 500gig hard drive that has the operating system on it to save some money for now.

#3: Re: Some Parts to sell Author: TheDonLocation: Naperville, IL PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:53 am
    —
Yes,  PM me your address and I will ship it to you.

Bad Karma -> Deals

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1