WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm
    —
Good job to all who entered into the contest and Im glad to see so many ppl vote and participate.  BK has many wonderful and talent graphics artist and Im sure there is more out there that dont know they have the talent.

Here is your voted winner: ME, Silent Wolf

Once again, thank you all for participating and stay tune, Septembers contest is going to be a special one.

#2: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
Who made the other entries? (in order of contest)

NightWolf

Bil4short

DH1

Kulamonster

#3: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:08 pm
    —
Congrats Silent Wolf!!!

LOL!!!

GREAT JOB to everyone else who submitted an entry too!!

#4: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm
    —
Get off your knees soldier, I want your uniform to be clean when i shot you.  Wink

#5: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm
    —
Good job! Thanks for posting who did what. It's helpful in learning the styles of the designers.

#6: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm
    —
Good job Silent__Wolf!  Well done!

#7: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 pm
    —
Congrats

#8: Re: WINNER for the August 2011 GFX contest Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 am
    —
hey whered u get that fancy bar for winning a graphics contest...im jealous

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1