Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

I miss playing with BK but...

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 pm
Your regular BF3 servers are usually dead now.  I noticed the AK server is up and running full time.  So basically, does anyone here still have just regular game and play on the B2K server?  I just cant justify buying Premium...I plan on getting AK when its out on Amazon.com because I have some Mechanical Turk bucks, but still I miss the PnF server environment.

So anyone still playing the B2K server regularly or has all of BK that still plays this game?

Also holy cow...Im a Cpl. now?!?!  Its been quite some time since I've joined eh?

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm
Haha - some folks play regularly and still don't notice a rank promotion :)

Anyways... for the time being, server 1 is running what server 2 did before AK came out. I'm sure tha within a week or two, we'll have the AK maps plus some older ones on server 2, and server 1 will go back to mixed mode. But all of this is kinda up in the air at the moment.

You'll find a "What to do with server 2 BF3?" thread in the members' section, so maybe head on in there and voice your ideas, or just to see what the mood is concerning server 2.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 pm
Its good to see you Sheepdawg. I'm not sure how long server 2 will only be running the new maps. We put some old maps on it yesterday and the server tanked until we took the old maps off again.

Do you plan on getting Black Ops 2? We will have servers the day the game comes out.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm
Oh boy.  Blops2?  I honestly haven't even thought about it.  I do miss the olden days of CoD Crouch only.  I actually hopped in the Blops servers the other day.  Got a warning for running its been so long I forgot how to crouch.  Well not how to crouch but my system of crouching every round.  I also did extremely horrible there as well haha.

Personally I am just waiting till AK comes out.  Cant wait to play those maps.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm
The maps are amazing! If you plan to get all the map packs the Premium pack is the cheapest way to do it.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Luke wrote (View Post):

The maps are amazing! If you plan to get all the map packs the Premium pack is the cheapest way to do it.

Yea i know but i always looked at it like this.  I already have B2K and I dont want CQ(obviously since i dont have it lol)  So its actually cheaper for me to buy packs.  And after pre-ordering BF3 and now seeing for the price I paid i could get BF3 Premium edition, I really refuse to buy Premium.

Plus i think that knife is lame, and I dont need new camos since they reset each round anyway.  I am slightly upset I cant get the SPAS tho, one of my fav shotguns.