Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

IMF Days potential rule change ?

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:00 am
I have been asked on several times of late if we could drop the IMF day rules or allow "Pistol walking".
I said that i would make a post about the Pistol walking to be allowed but i would not support the axing of IMF days.
The only reason i raise this is purely for speed of getting around, and the fact i was asked on several occasions.
In the past some players said that they don't play on the IMF days because it is too slow etc.
The server is doing ok, but can improve, maybe this is another way to increase the population.

So, what do you think, do we allow "Pistol Walking" on IMF Days ?

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.   Cool

Â Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 am
Originally there were a lot of complaints about pistol walking it made the crouching rule seem watered down and slowing the game down was the whole Idea. So pistol walking was removed entirely but then added back in part time to accommodate those who wanted it in. Time change, players change, rules change, I say go with the majority who still play

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 pm
I would not in force the imf days for the fact of to many rules on different days. Stick with the regular rules and run with it, then if more people start playing and populate the server we can think of putting it back. At this point we need bodies in it so you guys that like playing it yet have someone to play against.

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:53 pm
I agree with Suni and Johnny...times change, people change, server changes...if you want the server populated and IMF days are holding that back, I would just go to normal server rules which allow all weapons, all perks, and pistol walking. OR...as Johnny stated, if the majority of people are wanting pistol waking, do what makes the server be the most populated!!!

My 2 cents...which don't mean much...since I don't play W@W any longer and don't play or am not as active.

Taz

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:18 pm
RIFLENADES HERE I COOOOOOME!

Jk.......maybe.

8)

REFORM

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:21 am
Ok that's good positive feed back, thank you Sunny, Johnny, Taz & i may regret the rifle nades tho Reform.
So maybe dropping IMF for a while until we have a more stable population might work.
I want to see what others say about it, thats why i posted this in the W@W section instead of Members only. Also we would start this proposal next month if we were to go ahead with it, mainly due to IMF being on the calendar.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.   Cool

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:43 pm
I agree with the removal of IMF rules due to lack of population. I find it extraordinary how other Crouch servers survive while having such crushing and heavy regulations on them, it destroys the freedom of the game.

Also could I just point out the amazing effort Mr.Krinkle is putting in to WaW. Much respects to you.

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Good point raised Mr K. I'm in agreeance with all. Let's drop IMF (Impossible Mission Force ) rules for now.

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:44 am
and so say we all

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:44 pm
Like always majority rules & whatever it takes to keep it populated. I would suggest friending guests who play so they know when you are playing. I would also invite guests into TS to give their opinion on what rules &  game style they would like to see in game. Maybe even a vote or link to our general posts scrolled in game to get more input from the guests. Last thing is to look at the servers that are very active & see what rule & game style draw players to their server.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:17 am
Ok guys again good feed back, and that is a good idea Mr piggio, friending players i like it especially those who have it on Steam.

For now i have removed ' No Pistol Walking' from my IMF day rules. Just to give it a try.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.  Cool

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:27 am
its a good idear but the only thing that will help save the server is more bodies in here, I know we are starting to rebuild in witch is good, but im good with what ever rules we change if its in good off this clan/server

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:35 am
That is what I did in BOPS when I was trying to get the server & Shotgun Friday going. I friended a lot of regulars & if they were playing on RBN they would know the server was starting to get players in it, same with CID I friended a lot of them too.

Another good thing about friending if they ae online you can invite them if they are in a different game.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:41 am
So to be clear...NO IMF days anymore until further notice? ( I agree with dropping them due to difficulty enforcing with new players.)

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:14 am
Thanks all. Almost Mr Action. It works like this.
Until the end of June we will still be running IMF days BUT we will be able to Pistol walk. (IMF Days are on the Calendar still)
If the majority comment on this post that we should drop it, then, and only then, we will Drop IMF days for now, i would like to think we could bring it back at some point.
At this stage July we be a new look server with all wep's all perks inc Pistol walking. (I will just have to put up with the rifle-nades i guess).
If we do this we will have the fastest Crouch server in the world. (insert evil laugh)

Mr Lure is correct, what we really still need, is players to go into the game to get it started, (just like we do with Blops) trust me when i say that it usually doesn't take long to get ppl in there.
Remember to friend ppl on steam tho so they know you're in game. It also works for the CD version but not quite as effective.

p.s. please adjust your IMF day key-binds to remove the 'no pistol walking' from it.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.  Cool