Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Somebody stole my gamer name

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:13 pm
I was bored and goolged my gamer name BillyBlueBlazes.

Now I've had this name since COD 1 and normally only play under it.

Turns out some guy in Bahrain that plays COD Blk Ops (according to hie Facebook) has created a Face book and Twitter account using this name...

That's a low move if you ask me, I must have really fragged him or something.

I live in the US and have never been to Bahrain.

BBB

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:15 pm
I can't believe what people will do, someone has my face book acc. info, I never used a real name, my wife made the account when she was playing games on face book, one day my brother called and asked when I moved to   "Lives in Medellín, Antioquia"  thats how its listed on facebook, I think its funny, he changes it about every 6 months...I was going to change the password and name on it, but if it keeps him busy let who ever it is do it...lol      they change my pic and everything..just thought I would share...

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:18 pm
There was this one time when I woke up, after a really hard night of restless sleep, and walked over to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth to begin the day, and with groggy eyes I looked up slowly to see if the night had aged me at all, and what I saw brought fear and hopelessness to the very core of my being. The night had turned me into Nat. I shrieked like a little girl and fell to the floor weeping! All of the sudden I heard my wife's voice saying, "REFORM, wake up sweety. Your crying in your sleep."
I awoke with a jersey and took a moment to gather my senses. I was dreaming. I turned slowly to tell my wife about my horrible nightmare, and when I turned to face her my heart stopped! The night had turned HER into Nat!  
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

REFORM

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:43 pm
Mwaaahahaha.  Loved it Reform. Now you'll be breeding more Nats. Now that's a thought.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:51 pm

REFORM wrote (View Post):

There was this one time when I woke up, after a really hard night of restless sleep, and walked over to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth to begin the day, and with groggy eyes I looked up slowly to see if the night had aged me at all, and what I saw brought fear and hopelessness to the very core of my being. The night had turned me into Nat. I shrieked like a little girl and fell to the floor weeping! All of the sudden I heard my wife's voice saying, "REFORM, wake up sweety. Your crying in your sleep."
I awoke with a jersey and took a moment to gather my senses. I was dreaming. I turned slowly to tell my wife about my horrible nightmare, and when I turned to face her my heart stopped! The night had turned HER into Nat!  
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

REFORM
YOU ARE MINE!!! you hear? MINE muahahahahaha