Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:57 pm
agmaas View latest post

Hi Guys

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:37 am
Hiya guys, I wanted to say that we (GBG) GOOD'Ole BOYZ GAMING have been playing BF1 in your server since the first day y'all had it up n running. Most of us in GBG are from GTG GOOD TIME GAMING and I started BGB during BF4 because we liked to play a little diff from GTG, we like HC and anyways I want to let you know that we have your servers back and always look out for language and Hackers so on n so forth.... but last night I was kicked or banned and didnt know why, Staged (clanmate) talked to a admin and I was able to re-join. I found that it was over hax-usations, I promice you I or any GBG member will not and never have put up with hacks in our server or any other clans server. I think a lot of you have seen us in the server and have a good time talking and playing with all of us together. In the future, please come to us first or me if theres any question about a member or someone from the clan that is causing a problem or someone is saying (HAXS). Again we look up to BK and its members and like to team up or just simply play on your server. We would like you to know that we also look for a good friendship between us and BK. Maybe even join BK, depending on future games and people sticking together. We also have a BF1 server but get on to late to start it up so we come see you lol...Thankyou for letting us play in the server and you run a good server and great rules... hats off to ya. see you in game.
         THANX Tory -(GBG) 4PK_REDBULL

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 am
thanks for playing and supporting BK , you can always join in on our bf4 or blk ops severs as well,

Yes we do our best to keep our servers as clean as sesame street, Smile.  

E92si

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:15 pm
We no longer have a bf4 server E, we switched to an insurgency server. I enjoy bullstuffing with you guys and hope you keep coming to our server.  It is unfortunate that there are hackers, and so we do have to be careful. We do apologize for kicks that are not warranted, it just comes down to a single persons perspective. Only a few of us now have admin rights in BF1 since it is limited

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm
The possible reason for the kick ( if it was a ban you would not have been able to return to the game) we don't allow accusations of hacking/cheating in chat on our server, we ask if you have an accusation to make to come into our teamspeak.
we appreciate your having our backs in the server, it helps with keeping the server rules enforced. In the future please come in ts and not in chat.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm
Hmm was wondering if BK was still kicking. Sup.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:24 am
Watja - is that really you?

Miss ya - mean it!!  how yall doing?