Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:57 pm
agmaas View latest post
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:24 pm
Snap71 View latest post

New Game That Many BK Members are Playing

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 pm
I just wanted to let everyone know about the new game that many of us are playing. It's called Atlas and it is incredible. It can be whatever you want it to be as far as game type. If you are strictly an FPS type of person, you may want to try battling others with your flint locks or carbines.... Want heavier weapons? Try out the cannons and mortars and so many more. You can set up your own base and build whatever structures you mind can come up with. You can sail the seas in ships that you build yourself and battle A.I. or other members in their crafted ships. There are also several challenges in the game that you can try if you wish. CR1M3 has set up a streaming channel if you would like to see what we are up to, just check with him on how to access it.

So for those of you who are looking for a new game while BK waits for the right one... have a look at this incredible creation.

[Watch On YouTube]

Arte et Marte
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:59 am
yes i agree tek and they have rentable servers so bk can control it

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Absolutely love Atlas and couldn't agree with Tek and Phil more it's a wonderful game to play and offers PVE/PVP/Survival and the visuals are stunning. Private servers makes it our world as well.

Light is faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 pm
not for me

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:27 pm
bump

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 pm

PRIMAL wrote (View Post):

not for me

I'm sure this type of gameplay is not for everybody. Just putting another option out there for members who are looking for something while waiting for BK to decide on a new game. Several of us are now playing and would agree that this game is more of a challenge than the other games we are currently playing. You start the game with absolutely nothing and are basically dropped into the game with the clothes on your back. There are no planes to drop you into a combat area.. you need to build your own transportation, no weapons to pick off the ground or spawn in with... you need to build your own. The game relies heavily on creativity, teamwork, and organizational skills. You must battle not just other players but also the elements.. heat-cold-storms-malnutrition-hunger as well as A.I. and not so friendly creatures both on land and in the water. This is definitely not a game for people that expect to just jump in and start shooting everyone in sight. (sorry PubG lovers out there)

This game is definitely not for  many BKer's but for those of us that decided to try it... not a dissatisfied moment for any of us.

Arte et Marte
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:44 pm
It all comes down to game play. I personally am not a fan of it but that merely is my opinion.  I am however, happy that others have a found a game you all enjoy to play together.

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
The other thing about this game that I failed to mention is that it has fully controlled dedicated servers that you can customize to your liking. A long time ago when I first started into gaming you could not only admin a game but create your own maps. Many Black Hawk Down clans had members who developed maps for their servers. There was quite a variety of maps and game play types out there. Atlas has put control of the servers and maps back into the hands of admin in a BIG way. The only problem I see with the game is that it never ends. There are no start and stop times and it basically runs 24 hours a day. While I sleep during the night our members from the UK and Australia are in the game playing. Basically, there is always someone playing if you decide to drop in any time of the day/night. Almost like how it used to be before we dropped WaW and lost an entire continent of BK members.

Arte et Marte
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 pm
bump

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:55 pm
check out some of my streams on twitch  
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/488472263