mr-t View latest post
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

Just my 2 cents on the Fireteam Name changes

Do we really need to change our Fireteam Names?
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
No
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:30 pm
Personally, I think that we have gone through enough change for the moment. We have lost a good number of our membership for various reasons and many of those who have remained have a strong loyalty to their particular fireteam. Looking at our revised roster I think we still have enough members to maintain the structure that we have today. Perhaps it will help bring the remaining members closer together to show pride in their fireteam. What we really need is more events and scrims to increase activity and perhaps attract new members. I would hate to see anyone feel that the pride they feel for their fireteam is not respected and that the clan that they love suddenly changes so much that it is no longer recognizable. Yes we do need some updating on our website and perhaps a little change can be good... I just feel that too much change, too quickly, could have the exact opposite effect that some here are looking for. How many of our members feel that sticking with our current fireteam names is something they really can't accept?

Just my $0.02

Arte et Marte
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:04 pm
i do  agree with you on this one tek . lets just move forward  and all pull together

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:09 am
Hey Tek. Well spoken. Totally agree. BK was built on these Fire Teams from way back. Echo is my obvious favourite because it destroyed a lot of the mediocre Fire Teams in particular Alpha.  So Echo should be Echo, but revered as THE ALPHA of BK

Ok I've said it.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:52 pm
Remember guys this is just a conversation about the names . In no way are we changing them asap. Its just something to consider.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm
I understand that Johnny, I was getting the feeling that some of the membership was getting nervous that their fireteams were going to be removed and/or replaced. I just posted this to get a more accurate feel as to where the general membership stood on the issue. From what I see of the results, it might be best to simply table the discussion for now and build upon what we already have. All opinions and suggestions are welcome. I just want to see everyone's voice heard.

Arte et Marte
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:47 pm
I definitely want alpha to stay Sad

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:25 am
Agree Tek I think we should keep the original fireteam names. It is ok to reduce the number of FT but as stated some members are passionate about their fireteam.

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:01 pm
So i don't know what's going on here, we have already been told that 2 fireteams are to be removed from the line up, i.e. people "will" be upset that theirs will be cut!. All that Armanoid and to I  put out there, was that "maybe" we look at completely "New" fireteam names with a newer fresher look so nobody feels like they have "lost" something, rather they have gained something "new" and by inventing new names we could be united once again and that's he entire idea behind it all.
We are not changing the company name here, we are just adjusting the department names, nothing more, nothing less.
So what do you say, can we do this? if not, then we better keep all fireteams and bring back the one that were removed years ago! that's right, BK had many more Fireteams! and some how the clan managed to soldier on.

Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel