Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Final reviews

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:54 am
So what are peoples final reviews after playing the beta

Mine graphics improved as they seem to download after the install, but seemed washed out
Movement seemed ok but climbing/ marking was inconsistent.
Sound needs a lot of work
Also not sure if this is intentional but after starting a reload it couldn’t be cancelled (got me killed a few times as I could not run away)

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:30 pm
Solid game IMHO. All problems should be fixable for production. Poor = So inconsistent hit values and sometimes very poor Close Combat hits misses at point blank, reload for me interrupted by changing weapons but does get you killed same as other COD I think, lowered my brightness to 51 text guide barely visible and that cured my washout but I run other COD at very high 80 brightness with no problem, tough to see indoors on some maps. Rather have points for score streaks to encourage objective play. Objective points vs kill point are too low like other COD games.Liked = Patrol, love it, good detail on maps and destruction of some pieces, weapons are great and must recall that this is just after WW2 so scopes are great but may not be realistic but hey this is a game. Maps are very nice snd provide difference from rehashing old maps hope that of the total 16 plus 4 some are a lot bigger. Overall I bought so I am eager to play it in HC production. As an aside as I had been saving up I have 2042 so again I hope they come through as in the past. Great fun eh!

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:05 pm
My opinion is the same. This game is extremely solid and with Anti-cheat coming in the final version it will improve the SBMM match making experience unlike in previous releases.  Graphics were great IMHO and movement was familiar and butter smooth.

The more I hear about 2042 the more I dislike it. Again, I realize that I'm not a BF fanboy so I get why others love the BF series.

#IonlywantagraplinghookinZombies  #wcontrollingweatherislame