Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

EX1 Best Build INFO

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:27 pm
 here is some info on the EX1 Build
Best EX1 Build in Call of Duty Vanguard
You should equip the following attachments to the EX1 to get the most out of it. Though, it should be noted that you won’t even be able to get this weapon until you’re rank 15 in this season’s battle pass.

Muzzle: TLL Disk Trim
Barrel: SD Instant Grat
Optic: Optional
Stock: Removed Stock
Underbarrel: Ion Hand Stop
Magazine: DIM X-Circuit Battery
Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
Proficiency: Fleet
Kit: On-Hand
Weirdly enough, even though this weapon is classified as an Assault Rifle, you can alter it quite a bit with the barrel attachment. If you’re more of a DMR player or sniper player, you may have a better time using the proper attachments for it. However, since this is going to be an AR build, it’ll stick to the weapon type as such.

You may notice that this build mostly focuses on mobility and stability with the gun. Yes, it’s an AR, but it feels heavy which is its main drawback. It packs a punch so much so that it might be a bit too overtuned, so we’re trying to negate that as much as possible. Reload speed isn’t addressed since it’s something you should do whilst taking cover.

It’ll also take some time to get those attachments, so don’t worry if you can’t replicate this build right from the get-go. You’ll eventually get there

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:30 pm
Thanks Max by the time I read this I had it gold/ platinum but great advice 🤗 - I think we’ll see this AR again in the new game eh !