Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Have you been banned? (Please Read)

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm
hey there GhostGrunt, Welcome. Do you mean in-game, or in TeamSpeak?  

If you mean in-game, go into the controls/keymapping in the particular game, and map whichever key you wish to use as your "push-to-talk" key. enter game, press key, talk, ???, profit!

If you mean in TeamSpeak, you need to download TS3 if you haven't already
Get It Here

then open up TS3 and hit "connections -> connect" and input
ip: 8.9.36.132
port: 9101

dont put a nickname the first time, anyone who is on can walk you through the registering

hope this helps!
SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 am
Thanks for the help. I'm a COD WaW player.  Look forward to playing and talking now.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 am
Guys, I opened a ticket three days ago to get unbanned.  Is it normal to have no response for 3 days?

EDIT: I'd like to add I don't think I should have been banned.  Admittedly I did break the rules, but I used one bad word, and received no warning.  It was not a racist word, it was "female dog" (don't know if forums ban for swearing too so don't want to use the actual word)

A guy was running around, and when warned by admins he said he hated the server and wanted to be banned so he would never accidentally come back.  So he kept running and no one was kicking or banning him.  He killed me on the run for like the third time and I admittedly lost my cool and used that one swear word.  So I fail to understand how he DIDN'T get banned, and I DIDN'T get warned instead of banned.

I get it okay, I will not do it again, but it's kind of frustrating that running doesn't get someone banned when it was his expressed purpose, and I can't seem to get unbanned when I never even received a warning......

Last edited by Dutch_01 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 am
All positions within bk are all filled by volunteers and as I'm sure you can appreciate they have real life issues/tasks and bk comes second.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am
mr-t thanks and I do get that.  The lack of response just made me wonder if someone was even getting my request.

I have played in COD4 leagues and I take my gaming seriously.  I'm not out to wreck anyone's fun.

We were part of Operation Bayonet Lightning and used the OBL mod if you know it.  We were under 29th Infantry Division at the time (29ID).  I know how to play tactically and follow rules (present case notwithstanding).

I will be patient.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 am
Dutch my wife just gave birth to our first child so I have been been busy. Normally we get back to them in 48 hours.

I will go over it today and send you a reply.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:29 pm
hey all I opened a ticket about a week ago and no response yet.

message when I tried to join was banned for swearing . I think it was a night when this guy kept tkin me as I did have a melt down and apologize.

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 am
hello...?

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 am
In the same boat.  Didn't realize it was a no-cussing server and dropped some language, insta-ban with no warning.  

I've been following up with the ticket system for over a month now with no response.  

I've got a stack of friends that play on your server frequently and I'd like to be able to get back in the game.  

Please advise.

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 am
Please help me. It has been TWO weeks since I was told that my ban was lifted, but when I join the server it still says I am banned. Can this be fixed?

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 pm
Ya I was banned a few days ago for saying "damnit" or something similar as I was killed over and over and was just messing around because the guy killing me is pretty good so it was a smile as you play moment; I havent played in a LONG time and am just on the server to have fun and never have issues with anyone.  Basically a good job for killing me 20 times and I suck lol, then I get banned.  Im 38 years old with two kids and barely ANY time to game, but when I do I have came to your severs here.

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 pm
10-78Raven Please fill out the form under the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

Please try to include the Server played on, the game and the time you were playing with your time zone.  please be aware with the holiday season there are quite a few tickets to be looked at and all of our Admins are volunteers.  we will get to you as soon as possible.

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:54 am
Man this is extremely frustrating.

My entire clan is on this server right now and I still cannot join.  The support ticket has been sitting in the system here for a solid month now, no response, nobody has even viewed it.

Please, somebody review the ticket.

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 am
I don't know that they even monitor that system.  No one will respond.

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 am
We are all working hard to keep our servers clean and up to date, there are a lot of us on, but not all have the ability to deal with the issues some of you players are having, please be patient and the big dogs will respond to you. In the mean time, please stay active on our forums and be specific on with server and game you were having trouble with.

PFC.Abadshot-BK-A