Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

TEAMSPEAK OVERLAY

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:52 am
This is for all the guys who have a hard time remembering who's voice is talking, its zipped up in winzip, and you must start it 1st before you start TS, then after TS is started, start you game, I will find the link to it via the web so that theres a read for it.

TeamSpeak overlay Program

Found the website to download it directly from if my zip link desn't work here ya's go>>>>

TeamSpeak OverLay.com

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:06 am

Quote:

Note that as of February 2008, no further reports of bugs regarding TSO on Windows Vista are accepted.

how stable is on vista? can you take a screenshot of the program?

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 am
This does NOT work with vista BUT if someone knows a overlay program that does plese share with us Vista users!

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 pm
I used to Use Vista way back in the Day... TSO was nice but now with vista 64 you can hang that out to dry.. Sad

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 am
Sorries guys not sure what it does to Vista users Im on XP and I wont move my platform up to vista my dad had it and it messed him up bad!

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 am
Sorries guys not sure what it does to Vista users Im on XP and I wont move my platform up to vista my dad had it and it messed him up bad!

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm
I should rephrase myself I used TSO back in the day on Win XP however now Im running Vista 64bit
just a little that I found wonder if it works if ya force it to run in compatibility mode...

If you are unable to get it to work, then try the following options:

(a) Run as Administrator.
(b) In the Compatibility tab, run in WinXP SP2 Compatibility Mode
(c) Check "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable Desktop Composition" only.
(d) Click Apply then OK.

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 pm
It is unsupported for vista, and by all accounts does not work.

The reason for this is it only works with DirectX9 and below, and Vista only offers DirectX10. If you install DirectX9 and force the game to use it, it would probably work.

Now, it also does not work with Call of Duty: World at War. As far as I can tell it is because of the new DirectX9 parameters that were added after support for TSO was ended.

We have to wait for his new project to be released.

The new project is TINT

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 pm
If anyone can hlp me get this to work, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Daykeras wrote (View Post):

Now, it also does not work with Call of Duty: World at War. As far as I can tell it is because of the new DirectX9 parameters that were added after support for TSO was ended.

Well I use it with Call of Duty:World at War every night.   But I also am using XP.  So if you are using XP and it is not working there is something else wrong.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm
I am using XP.
What are your setting in setup?
Is there a specific order to start the programs?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm
TS overlay does not support Vista, Win7 or 64bit os (But there are work arounds that may work)  Right now I am using playclaw.  I supports all os's and 64bit.

http://www.playclaw.com/en/

You can use the TS overlay type thing, screen shots and take video.  It uses less resources than fraps and for you multi core people you can enable that also to lessen the load.

But here is the thing.  I got this program about a month ago and was going to write a review for you guys.  The problem I am having with it is that team chatter with the TS overlay function on over writes each other sometimes.  This turned out to be an sli issue that they are working on it.  With sli disabled it works like a champ.  Also I found out that in sli the new beta drivers seam to work. 186.08.  But my game black screens but this is seldom and I have yet to determine if it is W@W and the drivers or playclaw.  Mind you this is in sli.  Didn't try single card.  This is why I held off on the review.

Some functions do not work unless you by the program.  It's like 30 bucks.  But I must say in single card mode the resources it uses and the functions of screen shots, video capture and TS overlay is really good.  Also supports Vent.

Last edited by Bullitt on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 pm
PLEASE NOTE that punkbuster has been known to ban people using ts overlay believing it to be a hack

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:50 pm

mr-t wrote (View Post):

PLEASE NOTE that punkbuster has been known to ban people using ts overlay believing it to be a hack

That is true.  For BF2 and other games I have not had issues since enabling the "Use Alternative DirectX Method" on the Debug tab.  Your mileage may vary.

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 am
Hmm.  I seem to be having serious trouble with it. Installed it last night and ran it for the first time. Ran
Great until I shut the game down. Then I couldn't
Close anything else down. No longer had any
Click ability with my mouse. Had to reboot my
Computer with keyboard shortcuts. After reboot
I still couldn't click on anything. Rebooted into safe
mode and unistalled it, rebooted into normal mode
and I could once again click on things. Only now
I lost my network cards.  They aren't even seen by
my system anymore. Looks like I will have to blast
my system and reinstall everything. Hope I have
everything done intime for bootcamp ?