Natb1 View latest post
Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Mon May 06, 2024 12:30 am
Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post

[NLS]Foozie Banned for What???

Should Karow be allowed to ban people randomly?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 22 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 am
My brother [NLS]Foozie was kicked by Karow for 60 mins. I asked why and he said for running. He never got any warnings and he was not running. Me and Foozie play the server daily and I think most of the other BK members like playing with us. I think Karow should apolgize to Foozie for banning him without a legit reason. I think BK should take a closer look at Karow, maybe he should not be able to ban people just because he feels like it. As for the rest of the BK crew are think you guys are great and me and Foozie enjoy playing with yall daily. Please let me know how we can resolve this situation. Thanks -MadRabbit

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 am
go to the contact us button on the main page and type your concern

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Looks like Karow is winning that vote lol. But honestly please use the contact us button.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm
I don't want comment on what happend since I was not there but I did want to let you know that Karow is a highly decorated officer and very well respected in upholding the core values of our clan.

In the future please refrain from making personal as it is neither polite nor friendly.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm
you just gotta love the way ppl try to get unbanned  lol.........or maybe not lol i dont no

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Karow, are you stirring the pot again?  You like being in the spotlight, don't ya..... Laughing

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm
Thanks. I will use the contact button. I apologize for saying Karow should be reviewed. I was just upset that my brother was kicked for 60m. We love that server and that messed up our game time. Maybe 60m was a little harsh. None the less, no hard feelings. Hope to see yall in game. -MadRabbit

BTW: We are getting Black Ops soon.  ;]

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm
You'll love Black Ops.  All our servers there are crouch only.  No more pistol walking.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm
hmmm.... am i missing something here? Thought temp bans were less than 1 hour... how did a 60 min Kick take place... unless you have posted in wrong game... kicks in CoDWaW can have variable times.

/shrug

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm
Ya it was a 60m ban. And today just now Foozie was banned again for team killing for 60m. The funny thing is that he didnt have not one team kill. I asked why he was kicked and Stingray said it was because he used a rifle nade at the start of the game. Which he did do, but he was kicked almost 10m after the game had started and the funny thing is it was when Foozie killed Stringray with a rifle nade. Very unfair. Its funny to me because in the game prior to that, me and Foozie were the top players on our team and had almost double the kills than the top enemy player. Maybe we are being picked on because we are decent players. Foozie and I were thinking about trying to join BK when we got Black Ops but Im not sure we are even liked. We have been treated unfairly and the server has not polite and friendly at all... -MadRabbit

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm
Mad sorry you feel that way but he used the riflenade at the start of the map. Right before the map started I stated the rules and why no riflenade for the first 30 Sec it had nothing to do with killing me. I reported him right after the first rifenade and it toke about 1 Min for him to be kicked not 10 Min. I have no problem and enjoy game with both of you, all we ask is that you follow the rules.
Stingray

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 am
MadRabbit - are you aware that you get kicked if you inflict too many TK's?  We admins have no control over this at all.  I wonder if this was the case with your bro?  Just a thought.  I would also like to support Oldyeller's comments.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:55 am
Stingray, I understand and respect your point. I have never been banned myself, just Foozie. I enjoy playing with yall so lets just let this all go and have fun on the server. The next time Foozie is screwing up just tell me and I will will line him out because when you ban him for a bit I suffer as well. I would still like to apply to BK but it will prolly be after I get Black Ops. And Sheriff that was a good thought I had never considered. Thanks for your replies. Hope to see you in game. -MadRabbit

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 pm
MadRabbit - most of these problems are QUICKLY addressed if you and your brother would just join TS.

Many of us are on there and they quickly talk about RULES and WARNINGS.
BK members and Admins are more forgiving on TS - since we are able to communicate in real-time with a player and KNOW if something was a mistake or if there is an issue.

Many times a player does something in the game, which could of been a mistake. If they are not a BK member and not on TS - we can only give them the benefit of the doubt for so long (did they see the warning? are they reading messages? etc. - we don't know - because they are NOT on TS).  Admins don't have time to type questions - that is why we have TS. Get on TS and that will solve 90% of any issues you may have.

Want to avoid the questionable kicks/bans?
Want to KNOW why you got kicked?
Want to explain yourself or a mistake?
Want to as a question about the rules?

One simple answer - JOIN Team Speak!

* You don't have to be a BK member to join.

TS is a valuable tool and it is also fun to speak with others - BK has many great members on TS that make playing more fun and they help players that have questions.

JOIN TS and it will most likely end silly banter that is frequent in the threads about Kicks/Bans and accusations.

BTW: Do NOT join TS AFTER you were kicked from a game to ask why. Join it BEFORE you start playing!

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 am
Ya I will get on TS. Need to get my headset back from a friend though. Thanks Silexx!