Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Greetings

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Greetings BK.

I enjoy playing on your servers from time to time and find it a friendly place to be at. as long as you follow there rules you always have a good time here and the server rules enforced so often ( almost always ) is also one of the key reasons I like being here.

However today I got served with a permaban on that server for unknown reason after the end of a game stating punkbuster issue, Iv been to other servers checking and dont get disconnected from there at all, my punkbuster runs fine and there are no other issues that i can think of other than it being a server admin decision. If this is the case I would simply like to know the reasoning as to why I recieved the ban as i find it somewhat sad that im not able to play on a server that iv listed as favorites. As far as i know i always play by the rules stated in your forums here and I didnt see any warnings for anything before the kick, however im old so something might have bypassed me that i didnt grab before the incident :O

Its ofcourse your server and i am merely a guest so any decision that you have made is yours to make, im just curius what i did to revoke your hospitality.
PS: sorry for any language typos, I am Norwegian of nationality so this is my second language ^^

With respect:

Commando

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:58 pm
I will find out what happened and get back to you.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 pm
Thank you for the swift reply and your time to check into it for me^^

Ill check back later to hear what you find out.

Sincirly

Com

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
Since I have been here, there have been several punk buster initiated kicks that happen randomly, it has not happened for a while but in any case if it was an admin kick I think it would clearly say "admin decision" on the black screen when kicked from the server. Hopefully that is the case, anyways thanks for stopping by, and this matter will be attended to.