MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

My experience thus far with BK

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm
hey all

Most you you know im not much of a talker, im kinda quiet and keep to myself most of the time. But i did want to comment on my experience so far with BK. I wanted to throw a special thank you out there to TwoFour who from the get go has been very welcoming and helpful , as well as Silent for making my sig without even have met me or talked to me. Also i wanted to thank Cake for taking the time to bring me into BK and welcoming me to the group. In all of my gaming past i have not come across any other Clan that is this welcoming without making you feel like you have to jump though hoops to even get your foot in the door. And as Jake said yesterday it is refreshing to find a group that actually plays as a team ... especially in BF3 where it is the hole point of the game. I hope to have a long and enjoyable experience with BK and let my responsibilities with the group grow as you all get to know me a little more.

As well i wanted to thank Luke ... a leader is nothing without his troops ... but the example the leader sets is what makes his troops great. You do an excellent job and i can tell you care deeply about everything that goes on here and that is one of the reasons this place is THE best place i have found to hang my boots and pink tutu.

anyways , i just wanted to say thanks to all of you that make this possible , and thank you for being so welcoming to myself and all the new members.

Cheers

OSC4R_MIK3

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 pm
I haven't had the pleasure of playing with you yet Osc4r, but I know it is just as refreshing to hear someone post how refreshing it is.  I have never been a part of a clan, until BK came knocking on my door.  I know that for me personally, it's enjoyable just being in TS and building the comradarie with the other members...just a good "get away" from real life sometimes (thanks Mouse, Gump, Bags, Johnny, Morg, Pinner, Reform, etc...man that list could go on!!!).

Enjoy your time and I hope to see you on the battlefield(s)!!!

Taz

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Hey OSC4R,  it is people like you that will help keep BK strong.
Thanks for the kind words "Northern Neighbour".

TwoFour

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 pm
Glad to hear you like it here.

First come, first serve'

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 am
I echo your sentiment Osc4rMik3 - that is EXACTLY how I felt when I found BK - we all work hard to make a great team, have awesome, dedicated leadership (Go Daddy Luke!!) and all try to just simply enjoy each other's wit, fun and dedication to the team.

Welcome to the best clan you'll ever find buddy!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 pm
Well said and thank you.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:31 pm
I have done alot of on line gaming, but this is the first gaming clan I have been apart of and even though I cant say I have experience to compare with, this is the best family I could have found when it comes to gaming.

Im glad you have joined us and hope you will have as much fun as I do.

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 am
Hi OSC4R I have played with you a couple of times in BF3 and enjoyed every minute. Glad you are a member.

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 am
Cool Hello OSC4R,

I've been in two other clans and BK is by far the Best of the Best you'll ever meet up with. I don't get to game quite as much as I'd like to but every time I'm ingame or on TS with the clan I always feel at home and appreciated for just being a member of BK. And you won't ever find a group as helpful and supportive as you've found here in BK.

Welcome, and I look forward to play with/against you in World at War if you have that Call of Duty game to play. Unfortunately my ol rig isn't up to the BF3 requirements or I'd be there also.

See ya online.....

You've picked a good day to Die Hard.......

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:01 am
Coming from one who can't be shut up when I'm on line LOL

I will second every word said at least a million times.

The people here are some the best I've met on or off line.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 am
Nicely said Oscar. As you can see the success of the clan is also measured by the long-termers. As you can see there are many. Cheers mate.