Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

DobyKon

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:40 am
I am sorry to say, I will be leaving BK, I hope to maintain communication with you all and I am still here to help in any way that I can. I just can not continue to see things headed in the same direction, and I do not have the ability to try and inspire change when other people do not want it to be different. I guess maybe I might be different but I cant say I agree with all of the calls made, Farewell to my team, I will see you all in game... I do not want to jepordize relationships with any member or non member of BK, I want to be able to come and play when I can, I want to hear your voices and maintain what we have all tried to build.

[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/adammorrisey/Sigs/echouserbar3.jpg  [/img]
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:49 am
I too will be leaving BK.  I do not like what I am seeing and cannot stand by and just let it continue.  I hate to see someone who has worked so hard for this clan, be mistreated in this way. Its time for a change.  I've had some good times here with most of you.  If any of you ever need help with anything and I can help, please contact me.  Good luck to you all.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:56 am
Titan will be leaving also.
As with bear this guy has done alot for the clan and gets kicked out.
it isnt right and im not going to stick around and let this happen so titan will be leaving *BK* for good.
i want to leave on good terms and keep in touch with all my friends here in *BK*

Thanks,
Titan....

You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 am
Please read my post, im ready to join u guys if my backup of friends leaves me.....a team is not spelt with an 'i' and im part of a team or nothing......

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 am
I'm very sorry to hear this I wished you had talked to me before making this decisions. I understand your concerns and you are more then welcome to hang out with *BK* and play in our servers as long as you follow the rules.

Take care,
GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 am
Im not taking sides, im just not going to be forced to choose!!! Your all great guys and I wish you could all live and let live.....

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 am
REGRETFULLY  I'm turning in my stripes, and  membership to BADKARMA  from the things i have heard and  the events that have transpired . hope to see everyone on the battlefields ........

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 am
I'm very saddened to see some people post about us Kicking Viper out he has not been kicked out but been put on leave. This is pending an JAG action.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 am
A good soldier will offer his life for his general.....
does this include a woman soldier???

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 am
Hmm..I dont know what the heck happened BUT several people I like just left...could someone who knows please PM me.I've always found BK to be fair and I am ignorant to the current developments.

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:02 pm
Im sorry to say but I too am going to have to leave BK.  I have became friend with many of you all here in the servers and i plan on joining you all on ts to have  a good game or two.  Out of all the people i play with, there are a few people that i will always stick by and know as a true friend that i can trust.  Doby, Titan, Dwiesel, and viper of all people that i know i can trust thru thick and thin.  I hate to pick sides but i have been part of too many projects that end up with things spliting over money and power and well im tired of it.  This is a game and we all need to play it to have fun, so i will join my friends that enjoy to have fun as well. Viper, Doby, bear, and titan.  I back you and all you all stand for.  As for luke.  I just wanted to say thank you for all the good times and trusting me to look after the servers.

Hannah

I do plan on continueing to play on the servers and talk with you all on ts.  To be honest, i joined you all to play with you all, not wear tags, so either way, we all can still have some fun.

My xfire is snowboarderok

Last edited by Hannah on Thu May 28, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm
This is my official goodbye.I have no ill will but I am also in the shoes of Hannah.The players I play with as well .I will miss many and wish things could have been different.Nema and everyone pls if you wanna keep touch with me pls get me on xfire at dweisel72.Good luck to all and godspeed.I will be around and please dont be afraid to talk to me ,I love ya all.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm
Damn shame really. Hey guys, hope to see you all at some stage and respect your decisions.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm
How many more have to go before change is brought to our clan...?

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm
i'm sorry to inform you this is goodbye for me also. i think everyone forgot this is a game in this clan i will stop bye and play in there servers but as for membership i am done.