MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

I wont be around for a while.....

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:28 pm
Hi all,
now before I start I want you all to know that Jay (POMPEY-J) is happy with this decision and will still be around as normal but I dont want anyone bothering him about this!!!
I will be taking leave from call of duty world at war for a while (a month, maybe more) and -BK- of course is part of this so I wont be around for a while.
I am not going to join another clan (in particular the one set up by those who have resigned from BK) and I want you all to know that my family come first and this is the main reason why I am taking this action.
I know that this post will be the first any of you will hear of it so im going to keep it as clear as I can.
I no longer want to be logging into Bkops2 to see the latest member of bk resign to defer to the other clan, and I no longer wish to be joining the server just to be hearing people say day in and day out "oh why has server 1 got a new name?' or 'why has so n so not got a BK tag anymore?'.
As soon as I log in during the day, I end up having to explain things to people and to be honest, its not fun for me anymore so I hope that if I leave for a while, let the dust settle and everyone sort out what they want to do and where their loyalties lie then I may just return.
I feel like this is becoming a war of two servers and I want no part of it.
I belong to all people that I play along side whether they are bk, ogu or otherwise and I am sorry but my loyalties are to my family and so to ensure I dont get caught up in anymore aggro, I will take my temporary leave of absence.
I know this will be hard for some of you but needs must and my stress levels are rising and my game is no longer fun.
Please dont bother Jay about this, its not fair, its my decision and I will not be made to choose sides.
Just for the record, if I ever decided to resign (which is highly unlikely) I will never join another server on this game.......the hawk will fly alone......
TIME FOR MY FIELDS TO LIE DORMANT.........

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:55 pm
I will certainly miss playing with you Ladyhawk, but I know where you are coming from.  
When Wingman passed away I tried to play for a while but then ended up not playing anything for six months or so.  Just concentrating on my photography and catching up on the dvr.  I just could not enjoy the game anymore.  (He taught me to be a sniper back when we played BF2, so you all have him to thank for that last headshot.  lol).

I hope to see you again when things settle down.

Leigh
aka
=CBBF=TankMomma

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:53 am
G'day Ladyhawk. Understand where you are coming from and respect that very much. Will mis your lovely voice and laughter on TS. Although we all love Jay his voice doesn't do it for me like yours (lol). Oh also he keeps knifing me hah. Will be looking out for you when u get back from leave. Take care.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:59 am
Laddyhawk I look forward to seeing you around again. A few years ago I took a few months off due to real life so please take your time. Take care and be safe.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:08 am
hey ladyhawk I understand exactly where you are coming from and i am sorry that all of this got on top of you but i wish you the best and cannot wait for your safe return

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:51 am
Hey ladyhawk, I can see where you are coming from with all this, has been a long week or so for all involved, its gonne be quite on T/S without you about tho!! But in the mean time ill enjoy killing Jay!!! Which im sure he owes me a few by now!! Anyway take it easy, ill see your Bettys and Rifle Nades when you return!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:22 am
Ladyhawk, don't worry about the group or any groups.  Take care and we'll see you when you feel comfortable enough to return.  When the game isn't fun anymore, it's time to take a break.  Until you come back I'll make sure to keep at least some of those fields of betties going.   Very Happy   Again, don't worry about everyone, take care of yourself and yours.  Real life is so much more important!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:21 am
i understand about real life issues. but dont let the drama get to you Smile it's just a game i always say. i did not know the players that left very well, but i wish them the best of luck. you never know what you are missing untill it is gone. works for both sides in this case. anyway ladyhawk this will all pass in time. i hope to see you on soon Smile

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 am
Hi Ladyhawk. I am sure we will all miss your betties.  see you when you get back. All the best.

Joe

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:50 am
Huh??  Surprised

My dear ladyhawk... You are a part of the reason that I joined *BK* and certainly a great memory of the start... you defending me because I wanted to listen and not talk at first... *sigh* great memories... well, there's always facebook!! I guess I just have to stay caught up with you on there.  Surprised

You have done above and beyond trying to help others through this mess and I commend you.. like the mum of the clan  Very Happy  Take care and hope to see ya in a couple of months!

Surprised

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:17 am
LADY, I'M GOING TO MISS THAT BEAUTIFUL VOICE OF YOURS

I WILL STAND BY  FOR YOUR RETURN

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DONE TO HELP ME

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/flip0427/TX_RedSig.png[/img][size=18][/size]
 [img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/adammorrisey/Sigs/zuluuserbarV2.jpg[/img]
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 am
wow, the support from you guys is amazing. Its why I think I have lasted this long without any trouble.
I think that maybe I live in hope that when I return, everyone will still be here because they, like me, realise they only need a break and have a little family time to help them on their journey......
Thank you all so much for your support and good wishes and feel safe in the knowledge that I will return hopefully refreshed and ready to kill again with the lustre and enthusiasm that I once had cos at the moment, im flat, stressed and without the true spirit of what the game is all about.
I will still keep up to date on this site and still on facebbok huh so you wont loose me totally for this time off.....lol (old habits die hard)
Im still a 'mum' to all my bk family and real life so hey, if im really needed you wont be without a lifeline to me.
Be good guys and please dont think im leaving cos im not!
THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!
LADYHAWK LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU CHOOSE!!!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 am
I didnt chose a side. most of us didnt we left because we felt it was for the better nor did i leave because someone else did. ladyhawk i do miss you and all the other guys i left behind in *BK*. i hope there is no hard feelings from *BK* to -OGU- and same the other way around al lthis stuff got out of hand and hope one day i will come on and the fighting is over.

Thanks for al lthe fun ladyhawk and others hope to frag ya soon.

Titan

You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:29 pm
Ladyhawke,

I will miss your betties, I will miss your "Hello M8", I will miss "How you doing Fish, most of all I will miss you, but certainly respect your decision to take a break.  In my life family always comes first and his most important to me too.  I hope to talk with you soon and please remember, "We'll keep the light on for ya."  Your friend Fish

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm
Lady, I will truely miss your, you were one of the bright and cheery voices i loved to hear at 4 am in the morning.  I wish you the best and cant wait to see you back, just give me fair warning so i can but the bomb squad perk on. Smile  

Hannah