Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

BF4 Server 1 Recon Ruling

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 pm
SPAWN BEACON GONE!!!
I am not happy about losing the perks.
some of us have higher pings than others and I use a spawn beacon to help me get into a game without being gunned down at a original game spawn point.
Two quick shots with a DMR weapon will do the same thing as a bolt action rifle, I do not see anything good about this for my game play..........
As far as the quick remark I hear in this thread "Play on Server 2", I myself have issues with health and my hand and finger agility is not best suited for server 2 run and gun.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 pm

TwoFour wrote (View Post):

"Or just get rid of our crouch servers entirely, since they "limit" the way some people want to play the game."

Tet, that comment was not well thought out.  Crouch Servers are the backbone for BK.
That just opened up a whole new "can of worms".
I enjoy playing In BK because of the Membership and the Crouch.
Yes, in time get a 32 slot Infantry Only Run and Gun server would be nice too.

What this is all boiling down to, in my opinion, is for the most part resistance to change.   Is no recon the best solution?  I don't know, but right now it is the only one available to us.  I'm sure a lot of us had never played on a crouch server before until BK either.  Then we did, and maybe some of us didn't even like it at first, but then it grew on us.

I still agree with an IMF type day for BF4, just like in World at War, but four days instead of three.  I think this might be an agreeable solution to try to make as most people as happy as possible.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:18 pm
Thank you to everyone for your feed back. Right now I want to ask everyone to give this a try before we continue the feed back.  Play it for a week and put some extra time into exploring the concept. We will post a official feed back thread around the new year. The only real way to know if this will work or not is to give it time and see what happens.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:06 pm
I dont like cans of worms unless Im fishing but thats another whole post