Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Got Banned by Lillypaw

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Was playing on server one this morning. Our team was losing by alot and I finally get a few kills in a row, one of them being lillypaw. Then all of a sudden I was banned. Went on TS and Lillypaw said that multiple members said I was doing run and gun but couldnt name the other members.

On total that map I would say I ran 1-2 times to dodge grenades. I was walking around a bit with my pistol "sighted" other than that I was crouched the whole time.

I play on polite and friendly everyday and try my best to follow the rules. I did not even recieve a warning or anything just an instant ban for the whole day. Had he even speced me or watched me at all the map he would have seen that I did not once run or move unsighted for any reason other than  once or twice to get away from grenades.

-DARKTAKERX

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 pm
G'day Darktaker.  Your concerns are noted. Our upper echelons will review and get back to  you.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm
A Number of players Note your last minute attack saying " Nice move but total against the rules and was kicked for this upon reflection the amount of time I kicked you for was excessive and have had it removed.  I still stand by the Kick itself however as many players commited on it. you are a regular player and know the rules and therefor a longer kick was issued but as I mentioned I did make it longer than I should have.

Please also note I didn't need to let you know who kicked you but I will not answer to who ... said...

A Fall Into A Ditch Makes You Wiser
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm
were no warnings given?

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm
No warnings were given. And I get a day long ban.

This is the only server I play on, I do my best to follow the rules and respect other players.  Blindly banning me without cause or warning is not being polite and friendly.

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 am
Darktaker very sorry for the experience you had today. I will ask our server admins to be more careful to make sure people see the warnings. Some times when warnings are given the person who they are sending the warning to misses the message. We work very hard to treat everyone fairly and equal. I look forward to seeing you in the server again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:18 am
Ba Humbug..don't run...Oh ya u know that..

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 pm
I did not run Flyspot. Thus why I am on here complaining about being banned. If I did not care about being on the server, I would not have come on the forums to complain about the ban. If Lillypaw has something against me fine say so, dont just ban me and make stuff up about why he did it.

It doesn't even make sense to run on a tactical server. Running around with people sniping all over the place doesn't make any sense. I would not break the rules on the only server I play on. That is why I am mad about this ban. Have you ever seen me run fly?. I play with you almost everyday.

DARKTAKER

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm
lets be calm about this......
we are all human and can be prone to make a few mistakes.....
Its not worth dwelling over and im sure that it wont happen again in the future.
Look at it this way, you werent permanemtly banned and it got lifted anyways.
you are free to play again and lets not try to make anyone a tagret here and get back to what we love the most PLAYING THE GAME!!!
BE GOOD ..... BE BK!!!

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:24 am
Well it will if I catch him running in the back ground of the maps where I saw him running where  he thought no one can see him, Ill ban him. I told Lilly to kick him BUT because of a typo he was kicked for to long I then took him off the kick list feeling sorry for him. So follow the rules at all times you will never know who's watching.

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:03 am
So really you have watched me running all over maps and never said anything? no warnings?. Isnt that kind of odd?. Anytime I see people running on your servers you guys make comments instantly to try and keep order (btw main reason I play here and not on other tactical servers).

What map can you run around on with 30+ people on a server and not be noticed?. Btw we were playing on nightfire when i got banned. One of the smallest maps. If a frog farted people would notice. Me running all over the place, people would have been complaining like mad. All i saw was the ban notice.

I follow your rules at all times. People are constantly on spectator on your servers. Usually 2-3 people at a time, plus 6-7 admins were on at the time i was banned, why would i run?. I play on your servers almost everyday. Not quiet sure who or what you were watching but it was not me.

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:33 am
Darktaker, I wasn't so I'm not going to comment on it.  I am however going to point out that the issue should be dropped.  The amount of time you were kicked for was acknowledged to be a mistake and corrected.  You are also now saying that the claim was made that you were running all over the place.  If you read the post by Greybear, you'll see that he stated that he saw you running at the back of the map, where someone may mistakenly believe noone would see or notice.  May I suggest to let the issue drop?  The question of warning players is being addressed, the amount was addressed, so there is no reason to keep bringing it up.  Take care adn hope to see you in the battlefield!