Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Need Help Please

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 am
As for you other issue with the device manager; I will only update those drivers from my mb manufacturer's site. I have updated from different sites before or let other "maintenance" programs update drivers and it can cause problems. I am not familiar with EVGA's site as I have never had one of their boards but most sites if you go to their support section have a download drivers section. It will ask what board you have and usually what operating system then it will take you to the page with all your specific drivers for your mb. I usually bookmark the site and check it regularly. I know that some actually have a utility that you can check your drivers and it will help you download the correct ones.

Anyways find your mb's drive page and then download and update those specific drivers. If the mb is newer your mb disc normally has the latest but on occasion some of them maybe out of date. That would be the first step to see if you can make those yellow marks go away.

On the other issue, nothing comes to mind at the moment. One thing you might try cause of windows 7 security settings is to right click the multi player shortcut and then on properties. Go to the compatibility tab and at the bottom click on the "run as administrator" box and click apply. It will pop up a box asking if you want to allow bo to access the program but I have noticed this has fixed issues with some of my programs when they did not run correctly. Hope it helps.

"Do or do not there is no try!"
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:34 am
OK, thank you for the info..

The Two Most Important Days In Are Life Are The Day We Were Born And The Day You Find Out Why.