Ok cool thanks Mr Jenko, love ya work.

Didn't see the tags  Laughing

Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel

Last edited by MrKrinkle on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:34 am
I think Jenko has THE BEST sig!!!

So very you bud!!

REFORM

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 pm
I guess i am the only one who misses "outskirts". It was the best map to hunt down and knife people.

"I have landed safely, I have not received my papers, I have zero natural enemies. I don't know my location. I have no training in reconnaissance, combat or colluding
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

"I was standing at attention with a pocket full of weapons And the will to walk a mile in the same fatigues that I slept in. I have yet to find a day in life worthy of my saluting
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

HiFi - *BK*
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:29 am
Random.

The reason we didn't include large maps like "Outskirts" is because it empty's the server if there is not many players, where as a map like courtyard will attract players for some reason.
If the server is full and there is an admin on that can change maps, by all means ask  if it can be slotted in without disrupting the rotation.

p.s. I don't particularly like Outskirts that much,I'm not sure as to why i have so much trouble in it. It really messes with my KD ratio every time (i may need a 'boot camp' on it).

p.p.s. I really do hate Courtyard, i mean REALLY HATE Courtyard, but, it has been included for the good of the server and not my personal preference for it to be "EXTERMINATED FOR ALL TIME".

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 am
I was asked today as to why we don't include 'Dome' in our rotation. 1 of the reasons is 'rifle nades', on non IMF days rifle nades are a server emptying device.
If we could easily police Shotty only like the 10th server does with courtyard, then maybe. But until we can put some sort of "if > than > else" statement attached to the map, then we will have to put up with it when it is on.

We are still having prob's with the stability of the server, so please be patient.

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm
we were going to try and do shot guns only on that map so it wouldnt be that bad

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:16 pm
I played Dome on the 10th the other night. They have a different setting for the game and less  Admins playing compared to us. It is the only map in their rotation that is DM and shot guns which would be a nightmare to Admin. The only upside to their setting is that the game is over in under 10 minutes. Only 1/2 the players were using shot guns including me because I had no idea what was going on. They also have in game chat for Admins that both teams hear. We don't have that and rely on the player reading the scrolling text.
I don't mind Dome in the rotation but want nothing to do with adding shot guns only for that map only.