Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Where has Jenko been?

Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:34 am
As you all know I have been hardly on lately. If not well....news flash!

For the past couple months I have been dealing with tendonitis in my right wrist. The tendon going through a small bone in my wrist to my thumb is severely inflamed. I have had multiple injections in my wrist and here I am over 4 weeks from my first treatment I just had my cast removed and the pain is still unbearable at times. I am now in a removable splint but holy cow if I take it off it's no bueno. So forgive me for my lack of attendance. The only cure for what I have besides surgery is unfortunately time. The only meds I get are anti-inflammatory meds so dealing with the constant strain gripping a mouse is a bit rough. It drives me nuts trying to play because I am super competitive and not being able to grip and be quick on the trigger makes me even crazier than I already am. My friend Jack Daniels allows me to play for a bit and numbs it out because there is no way I am not playing video games for 6 more weeks. I can still and am more than willing to set up events and host Zulu events so if you have any ideas I am all ears. On a side note I will be closing on my new house this Friday so I may be out through the weekend while I set up my new upstairs 400 square foot game room!!! Anyway that's what has been going on with me as of late. Hope this wrist stuff passes and I will be back to full "gaming" strength soon :)

Have event ideas? Do not hesitate so P.M. me at any time. They go right to my cell phone.

~Dave

Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:43 am
Nice to hear from you Jenky old son.
Regi has been spreading all sorts of rumors about you (kidding). But he did mention your wrist, and i think it's a rotten thing to have happen to any gamer, let alone a gamer or your caliber.
So all the best with the recovery and as any Doctor would tell you "Just try to stay off it for a few weeks".  wink wink nudge nudge say no more, say no more.

Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel

Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:31 pm
i haven't been on either due to family issues and a lot of work

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:02 am
Well i hope it heals up soon, i know what you mean on the pain thing but i do not have the vodka option here lol

Now i have posted on the right post