Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Old Friend Hello!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Nas and I used to play for *BK* (2003-2005) during the Black Hawk Down era. Wow what a trip it is to see the names and faces of the squad again (Holler Brutus)! Spent a lot of time with you guys on teamspeak and roger wilco and really enjoyed playing with you guys. How is the squad holding up? Does anyone still play BHD or have you moved on to other games? What is the primary game/platform you guys are playing on now? Xbox/PC/PS?

Anyways, I reminisced about the good ole days of BHD and was curious if BK was still around. Glad I found you! Looking forward to hearing from you guys and would love to start playing on your servers again!

~NAS~

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 pm
hey NAS we are still here and going strong.
We are still a pc gaming team and are currently supporting cod:waw, cod:black ops, and bf4 and we are planning on getting a bf:hardlines when it comes out. your more than welcome to jump on ts and say hi but i would suggest reading the rules first just incase.

but it iis nice to see the old members keep looking us up and saying hi.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:45 pm
Hello NAS! There are still a few old timers around but few play BHD still. I sitll have it on my PC and play from time to time. (Steam sells a widescreen version now.) Names around here may change but BK is still the great group it use to be.

I hope all is well with you.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Nice to see you both are still around! Ugh... playing BHD with the BK squad back in the day was so much fun. We destroyed fools (wasn't the other major squad -ER- during that time?). I believe I have a few screenshots of some matches that I'll try and post later tonight. Does Novalogic or private groups still have online servers? Either way, I may pick up BF4 (new COD games were never my bag) so I can play a game that was made in the last decade  Very Happy .

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 pm
Novalogic and private servers are still active. Sadly no AD servers but almost all other game types.

Our main game now is Call of Duty W@W and Black Ops but BF4 will be more like the game style you are use to from BHD with the fast paced game play. Destroy is around still and Smile drops in from time to time on the Forums. Muja and Grim also pop in now and then.

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:09 pm
I am starting to get that itch again, may be back on the servers either in COD W@W or if I can find me some BHD. I hope everyone is well, it's always great to see BK still going strong!

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm
Heya NAS,

Nice to see that the BHD community is not completely forgotten. I was in the Reborn Urban Soldier Clan (Rus) back then and loved the game. I still have it kicking around on disk along with Team Sabre but found that Steam has both for only $7.99. I definitely enjoyed the fact that anyone could create their own custom maps. It sure made clan play more interesting. Too bad others didn't take the initiative like Novalogic and build this feature into all games. Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you in-game soon.

Arte et Marte
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 pm
Hello Nas. you don't know me but we will talk sometime