Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Thanks everyone

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:14 am
Just wanted to says thanks to all the members and  guest  who have made the  return of BF4 to BK line-up a great success. It is so nice to pop on and find the server active and even full in prime time. To all of you that are new to BF4 just hang in there and the game will get better as you progress. It is hard to make the transition from slower pace crouch game type to the much faster pace of BF4. If your on the edge about BF watch the store and you could pick it up at a fraction of what most paid a few years ago.. It is the best thing out there in the FPS games with dedicated servers still and hopefully will be there in BF5.

Just a few tips to make the game more fun

Squad up with a member in TS
Work as Team
Play the objective whether defending or attacking.
In game VOIP default is left Alt use it.

Thanks again and have fun

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:18 am
Great post Karow! You beat me to it, cause I was just thinking about making a post lol. Also we have a bootcamp coming up in TS to help the new players.

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:07 pm
Nice post Karow......game is a blast ....too bad I can only get to play on the weekends.....this is the last week I get to play during week nights.....sniff    sniff

CHARLIE RULES
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Well I have got to say that I was a very avid W@W player and I still love the game! Its what brought me to the Clan, but with OHH so generously helping with my computer issues and acquiring Battlefield Hardline, the transition to BF4 was seamless.

BF4 is a fantastic game! The team work is the most fun for me. I think its how we as a clan should play. (And in case some don't know,  its in the rules and regulations and it is HIGHLY encouraged)

As Johnny can bear witness to, I was so against any of the battlefield games because I had played BF3 for two seconds and everything happened to fast and I didn't get any kills. It was like getting caught in a twister and being transported to a different world. So throwing my hands up in defeat and saying this game is fubar looked like the best option for me.
Hardline was a good introduction to the BFF series for me because it was relateable. I grew up in L.A. and a lot of the maps look like places I used to hang out at. So it was something I could get into.
Now with BF4 coming back it is not so ridiculously overwhelming to play.
I have an idea of battlelog and how the controls work and what they do. It really is a great game and I enjoy playing it as much as I do W@W!

Thanks Johnny for bringing it back and keeping the clan alive!
And I owe you and the Clan a HUGE apology for bad mouthing the game!
Please forgive me.

1Sgt.REFORM
Fire Team Charlie
BK ALL DAY!!!

CHARLIE RULES!!!

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 pm
Great game glad I finally saw my computer could play it.  Teamwork is thankfully the key to winning along with being objective focused.

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:11 pm
It's great to have so many members playing the game! Since so many enlisted and officers having the game now I wonder what type of event we can hold? Hmmm, let me think! Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:01 am
I am all for BF4 events Firecracker1 but we must be cautious as we try to reestablish a following with in the battlefield community. A quick way to run off a returning player is for them to pop in on a special event with weapons limitations or  PW protected  and say what the heck is this and leave not to return. It is my opinion and mine only that we should hold off on BF4 events and see what the future holds for the clan and BF4. Who knows if hardline dies out and we drop one or both servers maybe we could bring back a boot camp server for special events and leave server 1 as our flagship server with our base rules. With out a base of guest players returning on a regular basis it is had to keep a server active.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:26 am
Karow, I like what BK has done to bring back BF4. I think your Hardline servers should not re-new, and add another BF4 or two servers.
Have your Training Camp Server, then maybe have a "No Vehicles" Server for those who like Infantry only.
Who knows, maybe a "Walk and/or Crouch" server for some...still No Vehicles.

Thanks, TwoFour

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:28 am

Snap71 wrote (View Post):

Great game glad I finally saw my computer could play it.  Teamwork is thankfully the key to winning along with being objective focused.

But maybe a good ol stabbin here and there wouldnt be to bad. Am I right Snap Wink

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm
BF-4 is definitely one of my all time favs its great having a server.

" Sie Sind Das Essen Und Wir Sind Die Jager "

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:45 pm
Thx Karow. Since I finally have a you-beaut machine , I have since purchased hardline and consequently BF4. Never played these games but am getting into BF4 (really enjoying it)  although I get killed a lot, it's all part of learning the game. For anyone who is new to the game, my advice is jump in and go for it. As the Assisting Head DI, I will arrange with Maj Karow a series of  BF4 bootcamps which will help noobs like me.