Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

A quick Hello

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:27 am
Just a quick note to say Hello BK before I go to bed.

I have been absent for quite a while during the changes you all have endured within BK and with the encouragement from Sir. Grim, I have returned to active duty. As I have been updated regularly by Grim concerning BK, I must ask for your patience with the new games that you are all participating in.

I can only appologise for my absence without giving good or any reason, but home life changes over here has been overwhelming. We have a new home, which required above all else the neccassary DIY and TLC to both the inside and the gardens and with both my eldest sons (GHAWK and SKINKY) moving forward wth their own quests for the greater life.

Skinky had, on the other hand continued to maintained his presence throughout, upstairs within the secure confounds of his bedroom. But as you are probably aware, he has ventured out into the big world, within another home environment to grasp essential independant skills deep in the heart of the english countryside. To say that I am proud of his achievemants thus far would be an understatement. I am sure you all join me in wishing him all the very best and encouragement to continue with his journey for independance, strength and the neccassary skills he will require throughout this lengthy 3 year college course and beyond.

It was great to hear his voice for the first time on TS since he left home and with approval, I will continue to work towards this ability to keep in touch and particiapate with you all at BK from his new home.

We at home miss him terribly and with the brilliance of todays technology we are able to continue keeping in touch and provide the help and support Skinky and the rest of us need from time to time.

God bless every one.

Matro.

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 am
hi matro its so very good to have your company Back online , i know you have been very buisy sorting out your new domain and what hard work that has been i hope the forthcoming summer will show its worth , with all the effort you have done turning that shambles of a garden into a safe enjoyable enviroment,
you have done a alot around your new home and every time iv visited it has moven on a giant leap , but as you know well it will never be finished like me you will always be changing it lol.

skinky has moved out to better himself and that is i believe one of the hardest parts of a parents life , birdy fly aways are they going to be safe and well , i thinks so , he has a good head on his shoulders and will make you and mrs matro very proud, we wish him all the luck in the world and look forward to speaking to him in the not to distant future

great to have you back m8.

GOA.Grim*BK*

Last edited by Grim on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:13 pm
welcome back to active duty matro glad to see u are fighting fit and hope to shoot some butt with you later

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Ahhhh I remember when you would say in your mind " I cant wait till they all leave the house"" Seems when they do you wish they hadn't.

Good to see you Matro

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:35 pm
Thank you Guys.

Mr. T, I wouldn't say I was "fighting fit", just having fits when fighting. LOL.

Take, I am not sure I wish they didn't leave, just miss them when they have.

Rolling Eyes  Mind you (having the time to reflect) they didnt exactly do anything around the house apart from eat, sh...., sleep and breathe, when they were here anyhow. LOL  Wink

Grim, the hard work in the garden has just reminded me to cancel the bonfire and fireworks on me new lawn this year, Sorry. LOL  Twisted Evil

Blimey, cant you tell I'm in a fun mood at the moment.

Any way, I am in the process of installing this new game you are playing ready for Mr. Bean (thats me) to enlist this weekend. Very Happy

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:34 am
Hi Matro good to see you back,good luck to skinky,dont worry about a bonfire just burn the VAN Laughing you get Pirotechnics included

BBDOG

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 am
Hey all,

It is the british half term holiday. So I am back with my family.

For six weeks I have been experiancing working on a farm. Also working with horses.

It has been amazingly tiring.

Ploughing fields, picking potatoes, beetroot, carrots and fodderbeet, mucking out stables, grooming horses, and much, much more!

I have settled in nicely with the other students of this college.

The house I am staying at is nice. The people there do not like technology with screens, like television. But I am all clear to set up my mini interface to *BK* and family.

My computer and internet is not set up there yet so I am still delayed. One thing is for sure, I wont be using the computer as much as I used to now that I am able to venture more out into the world and do alot more things. In the past I had all sorts of problems with strangers.

Hope you all are well and able to branch out even more so in the world. I am very happy to see my family and friends again! Wierd as this may sound but I was actually worried about their well being... Wierd, you know?

Chameleon Skink

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:28 pm
Hi skinky hope you cleaned your boots before coming into the barracks Very Happy good to hear that you are doing well perhaps all that hard work will give you some muscles then you can do Matro's gardening, enjoy your break

BBDOG

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:00 pm
Its great to hear from you again Matro. So how are you enjoyling the drop in level of noise at your house?

Hope all is well.

Brig.Gen.D.I.Luke*BK*C