Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

regretfully giving up gaming

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:27 pm
hey ladies n gents Astro here i regret to inform u all that i will be giving up gaming for good i  have lost all feelin in my right hand(im right handed) which makes it difficult to click my mouse let alone anything I will be undergoin surgery again to try and relieve the pressurre my spine is causing on the nerve i am sorry for all th typos as im typing one handed these days was a pleasure to be friends with you all i may pop on teamspeak every once in awhile to chat thank you for having me as a member i carry the tag BK with pride you are a great group of people the pleasure has truly been mine

Cheers

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:50 pm
Hey Astro,

Sorry to hear that, hope your surgery goes well. Its been a pleasure gaming with you and i hope you do still come on TS and the website to keep us up-to-date with how thing are doing, or just to say hi. look forward to see in TS soon.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm
Bummer!
Thanks for everything you have done for me personally.
I truly appreciate it!

I hope they can get you physical issues sorted out and you regain the use of your hand.

Take care bud.

REFORM

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:30 pm
Sorry to hear of your situation , but keep up your spirits and continue to fight . I know fhat many of us in BK , including myself, will be putting you on our prayer list ! And do keep in touch with us and keep BK up to date on
you progress !

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:47 pm
I feel your pain Astro & hope the surgery goes well for you & maybe you can play again. I am R. H. too & my R. wrist is bone on bone from a job accident & have been putting off fusion for years & the only other option they gave me recently was cutting out part of the bone on the R. side of the joint.  I have a bigger problem with my L. hand with a pinched nerve in my L. elbow along with arthritis, locking up & hyperextension of my middle & ring finger makes it hard to use the W,S,A & D keys for a long period. That is why I took a break & only play some games where I do not have to move the char. around a lot. It has also made it hard to play my guitars too & that is my real passion so we are in the same boat with no way to row it. You ,Axman & Mouse (not here no more) have always been my fav. members to game with & only hope the best for you so keep in touch with us bro. I am really going to miss hearing your name called out in TS when you pop into one of our servers. God bless you bro & you are in my prayers too.

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Hold on there Big Boy! you have friends for life here let me tell ya! This isn't good bye you get to feeling better this will always be your home. Goob

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:04 pm
Sorry to hear that Sir.
Success on the surgery and do jump in from time to time to keep us up to date.

I hope the virtual gaming technology sets up soon, who know we’ll be playing by hand, head and mind movements soon.

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 pm
What goober said! We talk about you often wondered what you was doin, figured ya struck it rich and was travelin the world an for got about us. Please come visit us in TS me and Goober are on every a.m.... God Bless Ya my friend

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:34 pm
G'day astro. I'm sorry to hear your condition has worsened. My thoughts and prayers for your recovery.  I look forward to speaking with you on ts as soon as you are well. Not goodbye merely see you later.

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 pm
Hoping for the best Astro! Don't give up hope.

"I have landed safely, I have not received my papers, I have zero natural enemies. I don't know my location. I have no training in reconnaissance, combat or colluding
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

"I was standing at attention with a pocket full of weapons And the will to walk a mile in the same fatigues that I slept in. I have yet to find a day in life worthy of my saluting
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

HiFi - *BK*
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm
Sorry to hear that Astro, hope your surgery goes well

CHARLIE RULES
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 pm
Very sorry to hear that Astro. You are in my prayers.

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:28 pm
So sad to hear Astro. I hope things work out for you you have been missed around here. We will leave the light on. I am sure you will return even it is just to drop in TS to say hello

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:56 pm
Astro, I also have known you a long time. you are a fighter, and always will be.
I'm sure you have your fishing pole modified to bring in the big Walleyes!!
Please keep in touch.

Your Friend,
                   TwoFour

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:37 am
Get well soon Astro!  Take care of YOU!