Nickname Password
Home Forums Roster Account Rules/FAQs Contact Us Links Calendar
Guest@ 44.197.197.23

Donation
 

Donate Towards BK`s Servers

Please Donate to Help Keep BKs game server up and running

Donate to Helping Hand


Help Support Us

Server
 
Bad Karma Forum IndexForum Index   MembersMembers   StaffStaff   StatisticsStatistics   Board RulesBoard Rules

Search for at
Bad Karma Advanced Search


 
Recent Topics     Next 7 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Thought on game COD: Vanguard mr-t 5 Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:42 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Round 3 Recreation Room mr-t 2 Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:20 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Battlefield 2042 DELAYED Battlefield 2042 MaxwellSmart 6 Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:39 pm
mr-t View latest post
COD Vanguard Open Beta COD: Vanguard MaxwellSmart 1 Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:03 pm
mr-t View latest post
More info on Battlefield 2042 Battlefield 2042 MaxwellSmart 0 Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:57 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Battlefield 2042 Beta Release date Battlefield 2042 MaxwellSmart 2 Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:49 pm
Johnny View latest post
COD Info COD: Vanguard MaxwellSmart 0 Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

a night on top

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Bad Karma Forum Index -> COD: MW 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

mr-t




Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Posts: 13515


Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:30 pm Post subject: a night on top Quote Post

I played some cod:mw other other night and fnished top of the scareboard in most rounds thanks to my teammates. I think i was accused of hacking in about 80% of the rounds and the other 20% percent the team was called campers


[Watch On YouTube]



It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

GTPer




Joined: Jul 01, 2018
Posts: 286
Location: Auburn Hills, MI

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:43 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

You-Da-Man...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Luke




Joined: Jul 26, 2007
Posts: 9834
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:49 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

Nice Work Mr T!!!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

phill22




Joined: Apr 12, 2011
Posts: 912
Location: england

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:58 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

Great game guys and good vid





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

MrKrinkle




Joined: Oct 27, 2012
Posts: 1097
Location: Victoria, Australia

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:52 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

Great stuff MrT.







             Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Snap71




Joined: Apr 24, 2012
Posts: 1456
Location: Annapolis, MD

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:20 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

2 thumbs up!







Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

PJ1-x




Joined: Oct 03, 2018
Posts: 91
Location: Thomaston , CT , USA

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:06 pm Post subject: Re: a night on top Quote Post

Great job Mr T , and remember " haters gonna hate"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Bad Karma Forum Index ->  COD: MW 2019 All times are UTC [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group



Glass Theme by Mr-T ©
Terms of Service Created By Mr-T : admin@bkops2.net