Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

initial impressions

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:55 pm
Ok i managed to play a couple of rounds of bf2042, and these are the things i noticed:-

Graphics:- the graphics looked great, had a good balance of visibility to concealment and seemed to run perfectly fine at 1920 x 1080 @ 144hz. i did have a couple of glitched and i don't know how to explain them but like artifacts or "ropes" going from points to points mainly after parachuting or spawning, and they did disappear a second after moving. viewing distance was huge, much further than i would consider engaging an enemy with and AR. haven't tried sniper rifles for long distance yet.

Sound:- i noticed some thing seemed quieter than expected such as vehicles driving past me etc, and the balance for the weapon audio seemed off but this might be due to playing cod games for the past few years.

Game Type:- the only game type available is the large conquest, and as this is on a bigger scale than before i think the way t has been implemented is great and works really well. the player counts etc are good for the size of the map and i didn't find it difficult to find some action or find a save place to spawn.

Game-play:- I didn't play with friends i went in as a lone wolf and found the game more tedious than i was expecting but i played purely without using vehicle so i ran everywhere and the map is huge so i do think this is why vehicle are so abundant and they need to be. you can jump in other cars that are not military such as pick trucks etc. not sure about smaller cars such as the sedans.

Gun Play:- the guns i tried seemed great and balanced for the most part not been able to customize the weapons before getting in game does but me but i do believe this will be different in the full game.

Overall:- I need more time to play and find my style in this game but I did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would, this could be the fact i went in as a lone wolf and for me its the people i play with that make it fun this is the same with COD. A point i would like to make is that i know some people feel like BF games are spawn, run a mile get shot and start again. But you can play this game in many different ways, you can be a lone wolf providing over-watch and sniping/suppressing enemies or you can play as part of a team and have a tank crew or attack/defense crew etc

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:09 pm
Tks T good to know../

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:24 pm
I agree Mr.T. It is not as fun as I was expecting, but it's bata. Also, you cannot drive the cars, only the pickups.

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:34 pm
Great summary mr-t for graphics takes me  about a minute fir the rifle to appear but I can shoot without seeing it. Aiming at upper chest snd climb to head is the only way I’ve gotten kills. Production game should fix that snd of course a giant amount of features not baked into the beta. Beta is a Beta so to speak. Should be a standard bf game, big and grab a vehicle to get around but not aweful if I need to run.