Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

TeamSpeak

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:27 pm
Well Gents, TS had some issues last night for a few games, disconnecting and connecting (over and over and over) some folks, but a couple of us didn't have the issue. We just listened to the "user disconnected, user connected" again and again throughout the entire length of the games.
GTPer

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:51 pm
I've had the same issue 1-2 times a little bit ago

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:31 pm
Honestly, we should look into other VoIP systems. I realize we "only" pay 10.00 a month for TS, but if we're paying for something, you'd expect it to work much better than this.

With many not wanting the FREE option of Discord the only secondary paid option worth looking into is Mumble.

Either way. It's time to make a change.

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:45 am
I think this will be a topic at our next meeting.

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:14 pm
There's a reason why they give it for free...TS has been the most reliable VoIP and will continue to be hands down.  You know you can buy it for 100.00 smacks and run it on a backup computer for BK. It's a 1 and done. I couldn't cause of my internet was so bad. You need a good upload to do this. If you guys want to do this I can walk you through it and how to upload our setup now to the server side, then there's no payment ever.
The issues you guys were having with TS is a simple fix. Log into game servers and click on restart, bang fixed...and if it continues then you submit a ticket. The issues are always server side not TS itself.
LoL, one issue and you want to jump ship to funny Kev.

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:43 pm

Johnny wrote (View Post):

There's a reason why they give it for free...TS has been the most reliable VoIP and will continue to be hands down.  You know you can buy it for 100.00 smacks and run it on a backup computer for BK. It's a 1 and done. I couldn't cause of my internet was so bad. You need a good upload to do this. If you guys want to do this I can walk you through it and how to upload our setup now to the server side, then there's no payment ever.
The issues you guys were having with TS is a simple fix. Log into game servers and click on restart, bang fixed...and if it continues then you submit a ticket. The issues are always server side not TS itself.

TS needs to end. The fact we pay for something that needs this much babysitting is silly. If you want to stay with a paid service then switch to Mumble. My vote will always be Discord.

And to clarify, Johnny this isn't the first time TS has given us issues. It's been going on for over a year now and it's getting worse.

By the way, Johhny. It's "Too" not "To."

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 pm
We’ll discuss communication systems at our upcoming meeting.

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:08 pm
And on top of that if there was a switch over... you can leave me out of it

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:16 pm
I am with you Natb1

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:45 pm

KevMan wrote (View Post):

Johnny wrote (View Post):

TS needs to end. The fact we pay for something that needs this much babysitting is silly. If you want to stay with a paid service then switch to Mumble. My vote will always be Discord.

And to clarify, Johnny this isn't the first time TS has given us issues. It's been going on for over a year now and it's getting worse.

By the way, Johhny. It's "Too" not "To."

Why do you insist on attacking everyone's spelling all the time? How you treat Nat and me is upsetting. You have no idea what your saying just so you can be heard TOO.
How many times have you left BK cause you didn't like me or something else but mostly me and you threw a baby fit cause you didn't get your way?
2/3 times...
Me 0
I've been a member of BK since 2006 and have dealt with several members just like you and let's just say they are not here per JAG, not me.
I'm saying this here to you cause you don't open my PM's

You need to let whatever it is go and have fun man. Open your heart, not your mind...

Your former GOA,
Johnny

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:55 pm
I would prefer personal comments be made by PM, please all do that in the future so any unpleasantness is avoided in our website for all to see. It is not polite nor friendly IMO.

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:35 pm
I think this topic should be locked now.