Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Come back!

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Fish! Red! You can't leave who is going to keep me going thru my Radiation Treatment at the start of October. Who is going to keep my Morale from sllipping to the bottom of the Ocean depths!   Muck and Mire, I have the deepest respect for both of you. I love you guys.  Well take care to you guys, I hope you come back to talk to me and cheer me up.   Love Kevin

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm
Mega My Friend,

I am sure that I speak for Tx_Red as well as myself when I say we can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through, but want to let you know that you are always in our prayers.  I apologize for not sending you a PM earlier but just got caught up with leaving *BK* and all.  You are truly one of the people I enjoyed being with on TS and playing in the game.  Whether you know it or not you provided us with a lot of morale lifting entertainment as well.  I made my decision to leave *BK* sometime back but was waiting for Luke to come back and have his "All Team" meeting and with all due respect there was nothing said that changed my mind.  Tx_Red being a good friend of mine and feeling a lot of the same frustrations said that "Fish, when you go, I go."  About a week before Ored my CL left *BK* as well, even though I tried to convince him to say.  Since the three of us left *BK* we stayed in touch on TS and through that conversation  Ored said that he had the server and if we wanted to play he would fire it up, the next thing I know we have our own TS, followed by a website.  It is paramount to me that you understand that we had no idea we would be doing this while we were part of *BK* and it came about after we left.  We will be back to BK for a visit from time to time for a cup of coffee, some conversation, a few laughs and a little gaming.  I will be on the lookout for you on TS where we can talk more.  In the meanwhile I would like to share my new TS IP with you and let you know where we are playing now.

Hope to see you around, get better quick and God Bless you as you go thorugh this ordeal.

Your friend,
Fish_USN (new name Starsky)
Real Life - Phil Fishman