Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Bunny Hopper

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 pm
See BK did nothing about him. Yet you knicked me for sayingn it was a FAGOT move. Well it was a FAGOT move, he should of been kicked also. Most likely a buddy of some BK member. I understand the poltical side of things.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm
we show a zero tolerancy towards being rude mate and im sure if an admin saw this player bunnyhop then they would have delt with it as they are taught....
sorry if it doesnt seem fair but we are only human!

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Just because you see something, we can not act.
It has to be witnessed and warned by a BK member.
Language like that will not be tolerated on this server.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 pm
Nam-Ranger,

I have played beside or against you for months and you are a very good player.  I know you have been more active on the forums, but you have not know that language is not going to be tolerated on the server nor website.  Just bring it to someone's attention and they will monitor the situation.  Everyone is playing on their own time and are human as LadyHawk stated.  The do a good job and it should be noted.

Don't end up with a perm ban b/c of language.  It is just a game and 1 person doing it.  I know I have had my share of frustrations, but just remember it is a  game and you have to give the admins time to work the issues out.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 pm
If there is a problem then jump on TS and explain it. That way an admin can look at whats going on. It sounds like you were kicked for a remark with vulgar names involved. An admin can only do what he or she is told about. Chances are the admin didn't see the bunny hopping and since you used the words you chose you can't expect that your comment was read entirely. For future reference, try to word your concerns in a respectful manner.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Bull explained it pretty well. We do expect the visitors to our servers to also act polite and friendly.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm
I would like to say that i have been quite surprised on Nam using that language,i know he does not agree with some of the rules and sometimes he expresses it here on the forum. I get frustated sometimes too, i remember one guy that entered with a "see trough walls" hack and had 70 kills in like 3 minutes and there was no admin around, i lost my head for some moments with the situation...My point is...sometimes we lost our head for a moment but we got to be able to say that we have made a mistake too Nam.
I think that's what you should do because you know about the language politics of the BK, i like playing with you mate and it would be a shame to be banned for such a minor deal.And you probably like to play here too or you would not bother to log in to the servers.
I am sure that an admin would understand that was a moment of frustration so do the right thing Nam.

Hope to see you around!

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Bull I can't TS the stoke messed up my talking....some people can't understand me looking at me TS would be a waste of time for everyone.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Hello Nam-Ranger I would like to fist say thank you greatly for all the time and effort you spend with us and on our TS. Please don't worry about your stroke we would love to have you on our TS even if you just want to listen to us banter back and fourth.

We have to enforce the rules fairly and equally to everyone on our server. I understand the frustration with understanding the server rules and when you cant find an admin. We have updated the rules in order to make them more clear and added more admins to help cover times in the day when we are short handed. I hope this will help with any frustration you may have with this server. You can see the updated server rules here: Blog.BKops2.come

If you have any questions please email me at Luke [at] BKops2 [dot] net

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am
Don't mine me men I just get furstrated at times and fly off the handle. I had that player dead to rights and he bunny hopped and then killed me. Man that ticked me off to no end. I know it's just a game, but if you caught just die....lol.....I got that down pat...so I APOLOIZE to all of BK....I'll just bite my lip from now on..

Last edited by Nam-Ranger on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:10 am
No worries. It gets the best of all of us at times. We feel your pain Nam-Ranger. The important thing to remember is what you say. That way you never have this problem. hehehe.... see ya on the battlefield mate!