Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Banned from server!?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 pm
I've been playing on your servers for several months now, I go through streaks of playing what I call a lot.. several hours a day to sometimes once a week or even less.  Recently I got banned from the server, for just a half hour.. but still banned.  It said it was a punkbuster ban, not crouched or walking with sights up.  I feel it was unfair, as the only time I ever really do anything like that is too look over a half wall that I can't see over when crouched.  Maybe on accident once in a great while, but I don't break the rules.  I am upset about it and think my ban was unfair, and if it was a punkbuster ban rather than just some admin, I feel it should be looked into so this doesn't happen to your loyal players.

Thanks

swodahS

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm
First I would like to say thank you for playing in our servers and joining our website. We always enjoy seeing players from the website on our website and TS. I know that we all make mistakes at time. I some times end up running right after I spawn because I forget to hit C. We send two warnings before a kick but often people miss them when they are in the middle of the battle. We dont like to kick people and do our best to make sure its done as fairly as possible.

I hope to see you on the servers again soon and hopefully on our TS also.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 pm
Just a note: normally admins do not temporarily ban players. We will KICK a player for a length of time (usually 10-15 minutes for first time offends, 30 for multiple offenders), but banning is normally reserved for quite severe punishment because of language, racism, or personal attacks against players or members. These things we do not tolerate EVER.

It can happen that you may take a few steps unexpectedly or hit the wrong key. Our admins do the best they can but we base our decisions off of what we see and hear, and if you can hear a player's footsteps, then they are not following the rules. Hope this helps, and if you want, come join us on TS if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Thanks and hope to see you in the servers again soon.