Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Need your help establishing a tactical clan network

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Hey there tactical friends! Given the situation with CoD MW2 abandoning the dedicated servers that have long enabled us to host games with ease many of us tactical clans have been worried. The connectivity that we have enjoyed maybe hampered by this paradigm shift so I figured that someone needed to do something about it in a way that differs from just letting Infinity Ward know how much their grand idea hurts the tactical community.

I was trying to figure out what this all means for my clan the 502nd PIR let alone all the other clans. But then I realized that the problem is bigger than just the lack of dedicated servers with MW2. Whether we are playing MW2 or not it’s pretty hard to easily find other tactical clans for scrims or even just games. Server searching currently is a pain as the process of having to track down the clans forums, register, wait for a reply that is often not e-mailed to you. All that is too much like work.

So I took it upon myself to start a simple social network for tactical clans to stay in touch with each other. The idea is for us tactical clans to use the forum that I put together: http://www.codtactical.com to easily network with other clans for setting up scrims and even talking to other clan admins about issues with running a clan. Whatever. This is not to replace the forums that each clan has. Rather as we tell other tactical clans about this we will have dozens or maybe a hundred other clans to network with.

So regardless of what ends up happening with MW2 I’d like to invite your forum admin and scrim leader to register and tell all your partner clans to do the same.

Thanks!

[502nd]The Fury

Love and napalm!

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm
Thanks The Fury. You guys from the 502nd are good mates of BK abd we enjoy scrimmiimg with you. Our GOA,  Match Organiser et. al. will reply soon enough. Cheers for now mate.

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:14 pm
I have been working on building a long list of tactical groups to play with. Please feel free to PM me so we can work together on this.

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:01 am
http://tacticalrealism.net/

I have been a long time member of the site, and I tried to get our team in a league with them, but due to the situation of us not owning a modded server, we cant partake in such league, but yea, I think that's what your looking for 502nd, there is 39 of the best and most well known tactical clans who our affiliated with the site from the PC community.

I hope all BK members should join and introduce ourselves, I believe via their forum that most of the clans if not all them are boycotting MW2.

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 am
I will register for Bk scrim info tomorrow

Thanks