Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Congrats on 10 effin Years!

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:39 am
Well i'm back once more to check on my old squad, looks like after 10 years you guys would be done with this crap. ^ ^ But it's nice to see that you've all stuck togeather and recruited throughout the years. So whats up? How's my buddy Brutus, i'd say it's been 4-5 years since I spoke with him....Hope all is well man, last time I was here you were away with lots and lots of buisness to attend to. Nice to see that Grim, luke, Icelady are still here as well and the others I forgot to mention (i'm sorry!) Just wanted to see what you guys are into, are we playing COD4 or COD:W@W? Lemme know, I may go buy it for PC(I already have 4 and W@W on the Xbox) and we can have a reunion. But if ya'll are wondering where i've been, lemme give you a quick summery.

3 Kids.
Married.
Full time Job.
World of Warcraft
Xbox

I want to get back into the whole FPS and you guys are awesome as I can remember, hopefully there are no @ssholes in the squad now. Very Happy

On COD4 on the Xbox I have a pretty decent record.
COD4: 50,000+ kills
          1.67 K/D Ratio
World at war: Don't compare to whats above.

I dunno if my PC is good enuff to run World at war.

IMy PC specs:
Duel Monitors 22 and 19 inch
Dell Inspiron 530
2 Gig Ram
320 GB Hard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20 Ghz (Duel Core)
NVidia geForce 8600 GT 512
AT&T DSL 3MB

I'm ready to jump back into action, damned WoW crap is boring me out, the expansions been out 3 months and i've cleared all in-game content. Can't remember why I quit playing with you guys in the first place.

So holla at me if ya'll think I can run it, and if so I will buy it ASAP and join you guys on the battlefield once again.

PS: ATTN WEB DEV- Website is laggy as hell, but still a classic look which I like Very Happy

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 am
Frog!!! Its great to see you here! Would you have ever thought you would see me as GOA? The last I heard of Brutus was he is still working on starting a new company and loving the work. (you know him.) We are talking about taking a trip to Chicago this year as a team and I plan to send him a personal invitation.

For what game we are playing  right now is COD5 or better know as COD W@W. We have a 32 person server that is full most of the day. It feels just like the good old days of BHD. As for your computer it should be more then enough to run  the game. I have a very similar system and it works just fine.

Congratulations on the family I'm just starting my family and look forward to having kids very soon. I hope to see you on  TS or the game server very soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:58 am
Congrats on ur rank dude..Yeah, kids and wife...i've grown up! Hair is leaving me(IT IS NOT FALLING OUT, DAMNIT!) LoL. Yeah..I was searching thru my old games, found BHD in the closet :O and I was like "This is a sign from BK to get me playing again!" LoL So yeah, was gonna grab TS I have ventrillo atm but since the website is crazy lag, I have no energy to go looking for the TS IP Address : / send me a PM if you have a PW on it, i'll jump on and chat with ya!

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 am
Thats ok  frog. The TS IP is 64.34.165.20:8786. Are you saying our website is lagy? Is anyone having this problem also?

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 am
Eh...massive? It's been sitting on my desktop for about 2 hours and it's still choppy as hell when I try to scroll or access other pages. So I dunno.

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 am
So I just picked up a copy of W@W and i'll be on around 4-5ish EST. I will be on TS so gimme a shout. Thanks Smile

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 am
Sweet!  The old timers are returning.  Good to see ya Frog.

SFC.McCauley*BK*

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm
Appreciate the warm welcomes. Glad to see you guys again. I'm currently installing and looking over the controls, they are very similar to BHD so I think i'll be alright, of course if the maps are about the same as they are on Xbox i'll be able to navigate fine. I'll be rusty since this is my first FPS since BHD but hopefully I won't do too bad. Smile C-ya'll in a few.