Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Modern Warfare 2 Unlimited Ammo Hack Video

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 pm
I thought this was very funny so I had to share it.

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-unlimited-ammo-hack-video.html

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 pm
heh, pure chaos.

On another, mostly unrelated note, can I just put forward an observation?  I have been watching the forums from the sidelines, trying not to get into the zealotry that has seemed to engulf Modern Warfare 2.  (personally, yes it has it's faults, but it is still a fun game, and i don't regret the money spent on it)

But I find that I cannot hold back my bile anymore, and yes, it is bile. Frankly, I am disgusted with the continued hate and general bashing that seemingly half of this clan is raining down on a game THAT THEY DONT PLAY.  Yea, you don't like this game, we get that! can we move on now?!

We pride ourselves on being a polite and friendly gaming community, yet we continue to demonize a game that quite a few of us have had a very good time playing.  I fail to see the polite, friendly, or even logical part of that.  

/rant over
SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 pm
First of all, funny video.  To me it's funny because IW is experiencing the exact thing they said would not happen with their glorious match system.  Honestly though, of the games we play there are always some sort of hack no matter what.  Thats life, big deal.  As I am sure Luke would say dedicated servers would play a big part in solving that problem.   Braxis you have to understand there are folks out there like Luke that just can't shake that sting of being burned by the misleading jerks at IW.  Thats O.K. though because we should be able to voice our likes and dislikes of the games we play.  I also decided to check the game out and like you, surprisingly find it quite fun even with the stupid match system.  Because it's just a video game I don't take it personally when folks post things knocking it.  I hope you can join me and think along those lines.   If clan mates are out of line on Teamspeak or Vent, PM an admin you like about it and I am sure it will be taken care of in a proper manner.  Of the many clans out there I can say you guys seem to have a good vibe as a whole.  That is a rare deal trust me.  Sorry for the long reply but I have been thinking on this MW2 bash subject quite a while as well. HB

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:49 pm
No, Braxis! You've stepped from the underground to become a martyr.

The funniest thing about that video was that people somehow managed to kill each other while the C130 was raining down death upon them lol And the spawn killing was hilarious!