Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

My online start-up

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Hello everyone. For those of you who dont know me in game, my handle is Detrash. I joined *BK* about a month ago now. As for my IRL info, I'm 22 years old and a huge fan of money.

I've recently started an online business. Its a mix between a single website with a purpose and the internet marketers who create 100s of sites using Google adsense.
I'm trying to build many sites, community driven in the sense that they'll receive their content based on members. I want to create them, monetize them, and let them sit.

Aside from all that, the reason of this post is to spread the word for anyone who is interested in reciprocal advertising. Here are the links to my sites.

Epixtome - The hub site. This site connects all my websites and projects. Browsing and signing up to this site will keep you informed on everything happening across the board.

Detrash - The name detrash came from a position title I had at a manufacturing plant. It was my first domain name. And its my current Youtube Channel name. This site is for everything photography and film.

Perfect Internet Design - Is for everything design. Templates, plugins, carts, graphics, sound packs, tutorials, advice and anything web design related.

The Online Super Store - A nice domain name I picked up to showcase every product known to man ( lol, I know... )

Sell My Beanie Babies - Site was created to sell my GFs mothers beanie babies.

Best E-book Tutorials - my first e-commerce store. I had 15 E-books and two sales, just before my webhost "accidently" erased my hosting plan.

These are my test sites for now, and I plan on expanding.

Let me know if you think there is anything we can do for each other. Or just browse the sites if you find something interesting. I'm alone on the project right now. Always looking for article writers, content providers, back links and the whole shebang.