Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

bf bc2 tips

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 am
hey everyone
i have had only had a short go but i have a few tips or tricks for those having a problems
to earn point play as a team the easiest way to do this is to play as assault and then start putting ammo creates down next to snipers or big groups of plays that are in combat
a second way is to be a medic and go around medding people and reviving them
also you can get your binoculars out and start spotting people of the snipers
these to tips can out you on the top of the points table.
for those that like to get stuck in to the fighting and such like you can select any class but i suggest assault as you can then resupply yourself with ammo.
then get in to the fight go start for point A or B and either fight you way in and set the charge then defend until it explodes or defend it and disarm any bombs planted and this should give you points

i will try to get a vid up soon

any one experiencing lag or video glitches make sure you have the latest video drivers

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 am
Thanks for the tips T. Dose anyone have any other tips or suggestions for the game?

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:29 am
I do, and it was touched on a bit over TS lastnight.

This is NOT a Call Of Duty game.  Please don't go into it thinking it is similar, because other than shooting at people, the two don't have much in common.  Please try to reserve judgement till they get most of the bugs worked out.  I have barely played any BF games since 1942, and I am having a blast so far with this one.

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 am
I'd say the best way for you to get points quickly is find a class that works best for you and stick with it! i've played exclusively as a sniper for about 3 hours total and I'm already level 5 (levels go much slower in BF games)

you can get a good number of customization items for your class, and even some that work across all the classes.  for example, getting a certain number of kills as a recon (sniper) gains me a new rifle, but it also gets me new optics that can be used on any gun (acog, red-dot, even a 12-power [put THAT on an SMG])  different classes give you different unlocks.

also, move in groups, work together, the BF series has always stressed cooperative multiplayer combat... the only one that requires more is left 4 dead...

See Y'all on the battlefield!

SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Hey Luke,

It might be helpful if there could be a place somewhere with a list of BFBC2 players so that we can enter them on our "friends list" in game. I think they are having a problem with this system since I have been doing the requests and recieved players, however the next time I load the game, all my friends are not listed and I have to start over again.

Since the server list does not alphabetize you must search through the huge list of servers to find where everone is playing. Through the friends list it is easy to join that friend in the server they are in instead of an endless manual search.

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm
I find if you can get a bunch of people in a vehicle with comms you can do really well, most of my kills last night was from being in a vehicle, but when you hear the loud bleeping sound  BAILOUT  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm
There is a friends list post already in the forums. Take a look at the BF BC2 section of the forums.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 am
Bump