Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Skippy here

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Hi all!  I'm Skippy, one of the new guys in town.  

I've been married to the same women for 25 years.  We have two sons who both attend the U of A here in Tucson.  The youngest will graduate in May, oldest in December.  Long story.  I don't want to bore you.  

I'm a reliability engineer for a large semiconductor company located out of Dallas Texas.  We were formally know as Burr-Brown prior to being purchased by the Dallas company.  We've been here almost 11 years now.  Transplants from Connecticut, from a little town called  Mystic.

I ride a VTX1300cc motorcycle to work daily.  Great on gas mileage.  I also teach people how to ride though our local community college.  I'm a certified 3rd party state examiner and MSF RiderCoach.  Teaching is great fun, it also helps me keep my skills up.  I figure teaching will be my fun job once I retire.  When ever that may be.  

I'm having a great time on the server meeting all of the clan members and non clan members.  Thanks for the invite to the clan.  I'm looking forward to a long and prosperous gaming relationship.

Skippy  Very Happy

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm
hi skippy nice to see you in my iron sights

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Nice history Skippy, Mystic is a really nice place. Cool to have you around BK.

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm
Welcome to the team.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm
i needed to meet you before i totaled my bike....lol

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am
amazingly enough, I live in Groton, CT (for those of you who dont kno, Groton is the larger Town that Mystic is a part of...)  I'm going to college in Florida, but I've lived in Groton my whole life!  Small world.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

Skippy wrote (View Post):

Hi all! I'm Skippy, one of the new guys in town.

I've been married to the same women for 25 years. We have two sons who both attend the U of A here in Tucson. The youngest will graduate in May, oldest in December. Long story. I don't want to bore you.

I'm a reliability engineer for a large semiconductor company located out of Dallas Texas. We were formally know as Burr-Brown prior to being purchased by the Dallas company. We've been here almost 11 years now. Transplants from Connecticut, from a little town called Mystic.

I ride a VTX1300cc motorcycle to work daily. Great on gas mileage. I also teach people how to ride though our local community college. I'm a certified 3rd party state examiner and MSF RiderCoach. Teaching is great fun, it also helps me keep my skills up. I figure teaching will be my fun job once I retire. When ever that may be.

I'm having a great time on the server meeting all of the clan members and non clan members. Thanks for the invite to the clan. I'm looking forward to a long and prosperous gaming relationship.

Skippy Very Happy

Sup Skip??...I have lived all over the place (My dad was a agent with the ATF)...I lived in New Milford Ct foor a short time.I've been to Mystic,It's a nice little town bro!...WELCOME ABOARD!!

Chilling and Killing....