Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Im about to play BC2 Single player....

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 am
Wish me luck! If i don't make it back....

Tell winemaker to pour a glass of wine in remembrance of me....

MUAHAHAHAH! Very Happy

New Siggy; What do you think?
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 am
so you ran out to target before they got caught selling it early?

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 am
Actually a buddy of mine bought the game and brought it over xD

So yea if there's any questions about the single player just ask! I'm about 5 hours into the campaign and so far so good ;)

( keep in mind the day 1 patch hasn't been added due to the fact i don't wanna risk his cd-key getting banned so its all been offline play Razz ) Although i have read people have checked it out and they say 4 servers are basically the only ones online. All of which are DICE testing servers. ( you have to have the update to join the server )

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Do you know, aproximatly, how long is the single player campain...?
Any extras ?
Does it worth the price ?

Cause i may buy the game for my Xbox.... just to play the solo.
Thx for future info.

“ Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero “

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 pm
Basically idk if bad company and bad company 2 continue a story line but just by picking up and playing the second game i understood everything that was going on. i guess what you learn in the first game is the background of your squad?

But overall i the single player campaign was actually pretty good :P

Information ( no spoilers )
Code:

\
\
\
\
\
\
Basically the com stations you blow up in the multiplayer are also in the single player. (There hidden you have to find them and blow them up )
Also there are guns laying around in game you have to find (collectibles)( once you find them you can reequip them at any ammo supply box )

To keep things simplistic so it doesn't give anything away basically you start in the past that later influences the whole game ( which is why the Thompson and m1 garand are part of the game (You never actually use the M1 garand in game, you actually use a fake m1 garand? They put it in 1943 to keep the game play even after all a semi vs a bolt? Semi's gonna win )

The story keeps you involved overall but if there's anything lacking i would say it would be character development. You just don't get to know each of the characters like you do in most of the newer games. It almost screams MW2 in the fact you feel like your playing with random guys.

Of course if i had to define the game in a couple words  i would say " betrayal, hippy (youll get it when you play lol), and irony "

In all reality the single player feels almost like its there to prepare you for the multiplayer aspect of the game, in the fact your objective is to collect all the guns ( thus you'll be testing them to see which you like best ) and you have to destroy com stations.

I think the game is def worth the money in the fact that the single player was fun and the multiplayer we already know is going to be great!

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm
I've got it installed just waiting for the Key...DX11,10 and 9 and a new Punkbuster Z