Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

How did you get your names?

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 am
Back in Dos days I was part of a multiplayer community  Air Warrioir,  WW 2 fighters and Bombers. I chose
the name then for the F 16 Falcon, but soon found others with name  Falcon so I added the TX  for the state I am from Texas.
Hence Falcontx, also have been known to use Txfal

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:17 am
lets see..... It started on a cold over cast day in october it was raining and i was loading my new game bhd i needed a name and had never had a nickname ?  I thought  something an the line of 11bravo which is the nomamamclature for an infrantrymen so I picked 11bulletstop  then started to play other games and it was too long a name thus 11bullet was it. ( yes I was in the army Not 11b) I was a 67Y, any snake doctors out there...

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 pm
Growing up I raised wolves. I was around wolves so much that my friends and family started calling me Wolf.  A few years later I started getting into mystical creators, specifically dragons.  The Spanish word for  wolf is Lobo.  For awhile I was known as Lobodragon77.  The 77 is my birth year.  Start with BFBC2 I start with Silent_Wolf.  The Silent part is well, Im not all that silent.  I like to get hyper and worked up playing MP with yall, but when I get quiet I'm hiding somewhere, just waiting for you to pop you head out for a slit second.  Wink

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 am
When I first started playing online games, I  settled on "Cakewalker", for no other reason than to be different. When I joined BK my gatekeeper said I needed to shortened it- therefore "Cake".

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:35 am
I use it because a friend of mine that was killed in Chicago always thought Diatribe would have made a great band name . I have used it ever sense .

I am unadulterated evil unleashed upon the souls of those who dare harm the ones I love.
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 am
First part of my family and the year I was hatched.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 am
My friends used to call me killer cause I was killing all the food ...so I made killer in a more greek way........ kilerinios!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 am
started back with COD2 - my son began playing, supervised of course, he was using Conn.  CDO4 came out and I loved the game so much I had to buy 2 copies for my son and me.  setup the COD4 Server and he was Conn, and seeing as how I was bigger than him at the time, I became bigconn.  Of course now he stands 6'3" and i may have to change name to "oldconn" Smile

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 am
Started about two years ago as a smash on my keybaord. Was something like "76..abchd" first, then it slowly de-volved into C.H.U.D. Because I love purposely terrible movies.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 pm
I've only ever gone by 2 different names in FPS games.  My original and oldy - Metal of Honor, MoH:SH, CoD, CoD2  was Sniper_Joe (and with the exception of CoD2 had the clantag TDB). Mainly because my weapon of choice was always the sniper rifle.   Name was taken in W@W so I changed it to Deadly_Joe (which is probably good b/c Im only decent w/ a sniper in W@W and CoD:BO)

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:51 pm
Cypher

In the late 1980s, Sikorsky Aircraft flew a small UAV named "Cypher", with coaxial rotors inside a torus-shaped airframe. The torus shroud improved handling safety and helped increase lift. The first proof-of-concept Cypher was 1.75 meters (5.75 feet) in diameter and 55 centimeters (1.8 feet) tall, weighed 20 kilograms (43 pounds), and was first flown in the summer of 1988. This design was powered by a four-stroke, 2.85 kW (3.8 hp) engine and was mounted on a truck for forward-flight tests.

It led to a true flight prototype Cypher that weighed 110 kilograms (240 pounds), had a diameter of 1.9 meters (6.2 feet) and was powered by a compact, 40 kW (53 hp) rotary engine. After an initial free flight in 1993, the Cypher prototype was used in flight tests and demonstrations through most of the 1990s, ultimately leading to a next-generation design, the Cypher II, which was a competitor in the United States Navy VT-UAV competition.

The single prototype first flew in April 1992 and flew untethered in 1993. Since then, over 550 demonstration flights have been made for the US government.

The Cypher can carry a sensor package on struts above its hull, or can transport loads weighing up to 50 lb (23 kg).

[edit] Cypher II

Two Cypher II prototypes have been built for the US Marine Corps, which calls it the UAV "Dragon Warrior". The Cypher II is similar in size to its predecessor, but has a pusher propeller in addition to its rotor and can be fitted with wings for long-range reconnaissance missions. In its winged configuration, the Cypher II has a range of over 185 kilometers (115 miles) and a top speed of 230 km/h (145 mph). It is unclear if the Cypher will enter into production.

Year 369 (CCCLXIX) was a common year starting on Thursday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Galates and Victor (or, less frequently, year 1122 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 369 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

Nahhhhh, just kiddind, named after the Matrix character, was cooler sounding than Neo. turns out 368 others had that name to.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:18 pm
Number 24 has been my favourite  since High School sports.
Used it hockey and baseball. (before Jeff Gordon was born)  LOL

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 pm
I have benn useing my name since Counterstrike before steam. I was a member of ZT Clan (Zero Tolerance).

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 pm
Well BklynKnight is what we call people who live in Brooklyn, NY, I just shortened it alittle and been using it for a really long time. While I was in the military my nick name was Hollywood, I used to cam it up for everyone.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm
when i was in high school i used to run around with a tagging crew called S.S.K. (societies sickest kings) we would mostly vandalize the RTD, which was the public transportation in los angeles at the time. I used several different names but when i moved on from tagging to grafitti art (for those who dont know, grafitti art is not tagging or vandalizm. it is a legitemate form of art. so now ya know, and knowing is half the battle!!!) there was a change in my way of thinking, a reformation if you will. i had heard the word on t.v. and thought it was a perfect fit. the name has stuck with me and i have been known as REFORM ever since

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.