Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Kicked/Banned from your server

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 am
Hi guys,

I've just been kicked and banned from your server, I feel, unfairly.

I've spent most of the evening on your server, happily helping with reminding users to crouch and soforth, generally have a good time.

A few minutes ago, a chap with the clan tag [NAZI] entered the server. Now, I'm normally a fairly mild-mannered kind of chap, a bit sarcastic maybe but I'd like to think I'm generally ok. That said, I kind of take umbrage at anyone who finds it in some way amusing to associate themselves with some of the most horrendous acts ever seen on this earth.

I'll admit, I lost my cool. I said:

"Nazi? wtf kind of dicks call themselves nazi?"

To which I received the reply, from a BK member (sorry I can't remember exactly who. Gunny was online, as were Saitias and a recruit whose name began with W) "watch your language". Now, this warning I completely understand, what with your servers policing a no bad language policy, but what confused me was that someone with arguably the most hate-filled and disgusting word in the English language as a clan tag could remain unmolested, and yet I was kicked for what I believe to be an understandable outburst.

Within 10 seconds of the warning I was kicked from the server and received the message that I was banned when I attempted to re-enter.

I'm really hoping that this isn't upheld as BK policy.

Thank you for your time, and apologies for the original outburst.

Shafto.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 am
Shafto,
Albeit kind of you to come onto the forum and state your case, the proper way to address this issue is to use the "Contact Us" button at the top of the page and submit a ticket. The issue will be looked in to and handled properly from there.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 KJV
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 am
wow.

Maybe I'm high or something, but I'd expected better than a reprimand for not following 'procedure' on how to report this issue.

Never mind, this clearly wasn't an important issue. Have a wonderful life.

Shafto.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 am
Looks to me like he was informing you of the proper channels to go through.  Not reprimanding you.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 am
How come people overheat so fast.
If you react like that for a game, what is it when your child make a mess in the kitchen.
Breath in... breath out...

Just do as RivanK suggest and the problem will be solved faster.

over.

“ Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero “

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 pm
*Snicker*