Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

change name?

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Hi

played on the server and asked just why you were only allowed to run during a firefight or nades, had to ask a few to times to get any respones, and the the answer was a kick from the server guess you guys dont stand for your server name atleast? i just wanted some easy answers, didnt mean any offence and i sure wasnt rude.....
and sorry for my english i guess.

ok now ive been banned from the server and i havent run intentional and i was given no reason dont know what kind of ppl you promote as admins, but i think they should atleast give a warning or a why they ban someone....and well my first impresion dosent fit your clan name..

Last edited by Fayet on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am
I wasn't on the server to know the exact circumstance or conversation that took place, but I will say that I stand by everyone of our admins, and I'm sure that if you did receive a kick, that it was justified in their eyes. You may not even have gotten a kick from one of our admins, but from the game itself. It will kick on too many TK's and also on inactivity, and that's not just moving. If you were sitting in one place typing you might have gotten a kick for that.

In any case, our rules are plain, and simple, and really require no other explanation in game of 'WHY" we have them. We do scroll the rules in the console messages, and expect anyone playing in the servers to follow them, plain and simple. Continued asking of 'why', 'but why' , 'why' is very disruptive to everyone on the server and if that was indeed the case, I would say a kick was very much in order.

Please peruse our rules here:  Server Rules (there's link at the top of every page on our website) for the server rules. If you received a kick and not a ban, you would be allowed back in our servers after one map.

Thank you for your visit to the BK game servers and to our website, I hope you find the rules easier to understand in the future.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am
ok yes i can understand that you guys get the question alot of times im sorry for that and i did see the consol, but yes i admit during the first mins of the game i was running i didnt notice the consol note, but it was after i saw some guys getting kicked cuz the reason they were running, and i just wanted to know why so i wouldnt do the same fault, but well i accept my kick since i guess i did something wrong, but being banned during the second map i didnt run during that time..

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am
I don't believe you were ever banned, I checked the logs for bans and you are not on it.
There's a big difference between a kick and a ban, you were probably kicked to get your attention.
As mentioned, a kick is for one map, you can return after that. Jump back in, play, have fun, just follow the rules and it won't happen again.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 am
ok, all i know it said i was banned, but i was able to join after a while so i guess it was just a temp ban, im sorry if i caused any problem, and to late, but noticed after reading the rules you have to crouch when moving...sorry for not following that, didnt notice that on the consol