MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

My Thanks

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

No doubt that a few of you already know me from on the various Black Ops and World At War servers as well as my time spent on TeamSpeak under the name Whiskey Oscar (WskOsc).

I've spent a few weeks with your clan now and I wanted to express my appreciation for all the things that each and every BK member does to make your clan an absolutely awesome place to play.

First off I'd like to point to the TeamSpeak server, the open invitation to anyone to jump in and have a chat is absolutely excellent in making players feel welcome on the various servers. I saw it and jumped in on my second day playing on the Black Ops servers and I was instantly welcomed by both regular members and the admins alike. There's definitely a friendly atmosphere and it's far less chaotic and removed than one might expect from having such a large gathering in a single channel.

I absolutely love the atmosphere, the friendly welcomes to every single person to joins and the happy farewells given to every player who says they're going to log off, regardless of their membership status or time spent on the TeamSpeak. You manage to maintain the no swearing rule effortlessly and no one does things like shout or raise their voices to be heard above anyone else and double-talking is resolved politely and without fuss. Every day that I log onto my machine and start up TeamSpeak and it automatically logs into my own little server and I see it empty, I can't help but feel a little bit of relief that I can disconnect and come spend a friendly, stress free afternoon gaming with the BK clan.

I think my appreciation for your TeamSpeak is in direct contrast to my own, you have a lot of members and we only have a handful, you don't allow swearing and we do, we get a lot of drama and you don't, you're welcoming and friendly and approachable and our guys aren't. If this had to be a testimony to the quality of the social aspect of your clan, then I'd say you're the best I've ever come across in my extremely long time in the online gaming scene.

I'd also like to express my gratitude for the excellent servers that you maintain. I live in the UK and my pings to the US servers are playable, as well as having a friendly community of recurring players and BK members each server has its rules enforced without exception and is opererated fairly, with fair and clear warnings given to anyone breaking the rules before fair punishment is handed out by exceptional admins who know their job very well.

Personally I find Black Ops and World At War to be too fast paced in multiplayer so when I saw that you enforced the crouch rule so well I completely fell in love with the servers and now I don't play anywhere else because of the sheer unmatched quality of service and support that you provide. I also like that you guys don't restrict any weapons or attachments or perks on your servers, giving players the chance to play their own way so long as they adhere to the other rules laid out. For me this is an excellent place for me to try out some of the kits that I might not have ever tried otherwise and I still know that everyone is on a level playing field.

So, BK I humbly salute you and offer you my deepest thanks for providing me (even though I'm not a member) with a great deal of fun and a stress free social environment in which I can engage in whatever gaming I want without judgement and simply have fun and polite and friendly banter all the time.

I can't say it any clearer than this; BK - Thank You for everything.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm
Thank You for the kind words.  We all come here to destress and just have a great time,
there is enough drama in real life. I have been with Bk for a little over a year now, to me
its like a big mens lodge with guys and gals from all over the world.

You are always Welcome and if your clan doesnt work out you could join us and make your home here.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:41 pm
Thank you for your kind words. I'm also UK-based with another dozen members.

There is a BlkOps server (#4) that is Located in London and that takes quite a bit of patience to administer, lol. Hop on sometime!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Sir,

It has been a pleasure talking to you. And I know as the rest we look forward to shooting..er I mean playing with you more in the future.  /salute

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 pm
It is always nice to see our community appreciated.  Thanks for the kind words.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Thank you WiskeyOscar (WskOsc) for the great compliments and feedback on our Organization. We like to think that we are a family in the sense that it is a place to come to and enjoy gaming as well as interact in a "stress-free" social atmosphere. BK is like slipping on that comfortable pair of slippers after a hard day at work. As you can see we have people from all over who attest to the fact that "it's a small world" and we can all get along!

Thanks again and see you in game!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Hey buddy - thanks for the kind words - you will always have a home here with us - we even have a room reserved with your name on it if you ever decide to come to the dark side and join BK - and I echo Falcon - this is where we come to destress - and for the most part it works ....well....when falcon ain't here anyhow!!  Twisted Evil   Laughing

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 pm
Thank you whiskey for your kind words.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm
Hey Whiskey,

I've been on TS a few mornings (GMT) with you last week ........some good coversations had and I'm sure we'll see plenty of each other in the coming months. I have to echo your thoughts on the friendliness and "family" feeling on TS and in games. For such a large group the "Polite and Friendly" theme rings true 24/7 and it's refreshing and I think hard to match anywhere .

See you soon

Jinx

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am
Thank you for your kind words.

GOA.Luke*BK*