Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Thank You

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 am
BK takes a lot of people working in the back ground to make it work. Many of these people get very little renationalisation for there works. I hope I can help point out a few of them over the next week.

First are some members who I think are under appreciated. The COs and CLs of our great fire teams. They work hard to set up events and help keep BK running smoothly. Please take a moment when you see them on TS to say thank you for everything they do.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 am
I'll second that one.....and I'll toss in an extra thank you to Mr-T. Something that gets done that no-one sees is an enhanced version of the roster admin tool that I use that's made moving and modifying people around on the roster much, much easier! Thanks for that T !

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:38 am
Yeah, and i third that.
Thanks for all the dedication and efforts you put in BK and to keep your respective fireteams busy.

A big "HOURRA"  to all COs and CLs !!!!

“ Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero “

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 am
Thank you alll and Mr.T also for being very nice Smile

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 am
thanks one and all for all you do and remember im always here to lend an ear for bending Smile
keep up the great work and try to unwind the best way we all know how......online with the friends we all love at *BK*

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:19 pm
Hey Everyone,

For some of you, this is your first Clan experience. For others, who have come from smaller groups, they can attest to the fact that Bad Karma (BK) is one of the biggest groups in its genre that caters to the mature gamer with emphasis on a “Polite & Friendly” atmosphere.

To accomplish this it takes many dedicated members who offer their time and effort to bring a variety of services to its body of membership. Like an Army, it requires logistics and the utilization of resources to achieve success. That is why BK has continued to be in the forefront with an envied reputation in the gaming community.

Without a GOA like Luke, there would be no BK and without those willing to step-up and become involved to keep the organization heading forward it would not be what it is today. Luke administers the day-to-day operation of all our gaming servers to keep them running smoothly and efficiently including our TeamSpeak server everyone relies on for verbal communication. He is also the creator of our monthly newsletter and why we're on FaceBook & Twitter. Your Donations help keep them running.

Our Website, created and maintained by Gen.Mr.T is the “core instrument” and “hub” of communication that is next to none and offers a vast variety of ways to gain information to keep members informed and a means for any member to interact with each other.

SFC.PstorDan, who creates and provides the PodCasts of important meeetings and up-to-date information you can listen to at you leisure.

Your staff of Officers, like Maj.Baument, 1Lt. Drew, WO1Karow, WO1.Smile, 1LT.ags, and many others maintain records, organize events, and provide sophisticated programs to enhance BK’s ability to function daily. Your Commander’s and Caulk Leader’s are there to assist and help direct where you want to go in this organization. Keep them informed.

Your staff of GateKeepers selectively recruits new members with the same values expected of BK and lend a helping hand to orientate and assist them along the way.

Your ADMIN’s provide the policing of our servers and ensure that members and visitors alike are not disrupted in game play by sacrificing their own play in the process.

The members of the Graphic’s Team headed by SFC.Immolation and many other talented members dedicate their time and effort to provide us signatures and avatars along with team emblems to show off our pride as members with a sense of individual style and flare.

Let’s not forget your staffs of Match Coordinators and Drill Instructors who plan the Boot Camps to help us all better our game and discover ways to improve at team events like scrims and matches, and who schedule challenges by other clans.

But most of all, as a BK member, you make BK stronger through participation, representation, and volunteering your time, talent and support. Together we make BK what it is and a pillar of the gaming community.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 am
I have been in two clans including this one. The people were what made my old clan special and it is absolutely true of this one. One thing I have learned from my years in the military and my time in the fire department, the people on the ground doing the work are what make or break a group. The success of BK is obviously the work of people. Thank you all for the work you do!

"Do or do not there is no try!"