Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Moment of truth guys...

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm
well as many of you may have noticed I have been logged on to your team speak sometimes. I didn't talk through the mic but through game chat because My voice is a Boys voice... This isn't because i am a little kid but because when I was a little kid I fell on my neck on a fence (jumped from a roof trying to get over the fence) so when i fell on the fence something broke inside my voice thingy which means i am not able to have a voice change so there you go... my dirty little secret of why im not comfortable with speaking in TS. Very Happy

Team work is the thing
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:02 pm
dang ...bet that hurt. atleast you didnt break your neck.

Check out my latest art work here
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 pm
hehe nopes neck is still intact and yes it hurt had to put one of those weird things around my neck though

Team work is the thing
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 am
Hoykun..If what you say is true then I am %1000  in support and understanding and will literally fight anyone who were to give you a hard time for talking on T/S or for saying anything about how you sound.

However...as a intelligent person some of what you say bothers me...I would think a adult who has had a devestating and traumatic..life altering injury as you say would not call it a "voice thingy" or a "weird neck things"(I would think a adult would know the proper terms for these things and would think to use them)....It would be lower than low to try to decieve us in this fashion(claiming a injury that would OF COURSE elicit sympathy and compassion)...you would of course still be welcome in the server as a kid and we could still be buds BUT I hope that you are not lieing just to get around our membership rules.That would be dissapointing and if you were I would hope you would admit that and take responsibilty.

Anyway..I hope to hear from you again in this post.I want to believe you BUT I don't want my intelligence insulted either.

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:11 am
Did alittle research, since im a nurse and all.  I have heard of people having injury to the larynx that would cause them to continue to have a high pitched voice.  its called Unilateral Laryngeal Nerve Injury.  If this was the case, you sir are very very lucky because 4 of 10 people that have blunt trama to the larynx die on the scene.  Just curious, do you have problems with your thyroid too?

hannah

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 am
Well Hannah I had did that reserch as well and I was hoping he would come on here and tell us that...(Guess we will never know now)....So I'll apologize ahead of time and say welcome and good to have you!..Sorry for having a moment of doubt!

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am
G'day Hoykun

Hope to hear you on TS some time mate.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm
thanks! well I have been on a few times as a guest do i need to register to TS or something?

Team work is the thing
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:59 pm
yep! there are ts admins on most all of the time so just ask them to set you up!

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Sorry about that seattle, its just i spend every day at work taking care of people that dont even know the name of their meds they have been taking for years, or what is even wrong with them.  I know most people that that is a common sense to know, but to be honest, there are many people that just dont want to know why they are sick or why something wont work right, they just want it to be better.  ok im off my soapbox now, Smile

Hannah