Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

kicked for I guess bad behaviour

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm
So I just got kicked from the server and probably rightfully so. I typed in are you retarded and losers and was immediately kicked. I know that it was a justified kick but then why are the runners not kicked then? shouldn't rules apply to all?

I play on the servers all the time and generally help enforce too but the last few days seem to have gotten out of hand when I've been on and I've seen others complain too. What's happened? these servers used to bee admind well? was one comment.

I apologize for what I typed but I was getting so frustrated. gee wiz people are running all over the place and getting warned repeatedly and nothing being done about it but warned again. I'm assuming that a BK member has to "SEE IT"  but when lot's of people are complaing and regulars too well, just seems silly.
Please kick these people that break rules. I broke the rules, got kicked and never got one warning, just an immediate kick. Just doesn't seem fair, polite or friendly.
rant over

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Hey Pankrati, sorry about your little incident.  I wasn't there and cannot explain, but one sure way for an admin to know what's going on is to join us on team speak.  Alot of times members and admins will not see your warnings go up, and sometimes it takes alittle communication to  let us know.  I don't know why you were kicked without a warning, but i do apologize on behalf of BK, it might of been a mistake.  A few times another player been kicked by accident, including myself.  We do appreciate your help on the servers, I see you quite often, and appreciate when the extra help is there.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm
Agree with HeHaw here. I realize this can be frustrating at times. We've all been there. Just get on TS and inform an admin about the problem. As far as TS you don't have to be a chatty Kathy on there. You can just use it to confer with our admins...and than take the headset off. It's really is a nice and necessary tool when dealing with in game problems. Cool

Locate close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver......
7th Engineers "C" CO.1stFSSG Camp Pendleton..ONCE..ALWAYS 86-92
Alpha Company 2nd BN 151st INF ARNG Indiana 11-15
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm
If cursing or disrespect is directed towards the server, admins, or other players, it is an Instant no-notification removal for good.

For running and non-directed foul language the admins issue warnings before removing them.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Thanks for responding, that explains it a little better for me. I guess I should have took a breath too and jumped on TS as I have before.
Fair enough and no ill will, it's behind me now.

Cheers BK!