Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

any help with 'jays' name change...

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 am
Hi all, as most of you know my 'other half' jay, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of a new name for him as he is looking for a new one.....
all ideas and names welcomed!
thanks in advance
if it helps, he is a bit of an all rounder, likes all of the guns, is a teamplayer....

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm
i got one: Lion's-target

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pm
How bout Cache? (like a weapons Cache)

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Obvious - Hawkman

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:51 pm
funny that, i said hawkman or along those lines....
im thinkin 'sidearm' sounds good too lol
i also like 'fortress' which refers to our fave football teams home ground.
i will show jay the results......

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm
Give me a brief description of him and his likes and Ill see what I can come up with.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 pm
ironhawk
ironclaw
gridiron
gryphon
locke
cypher
saber
quicksilver

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Assuning Jay is British...

Sentinel            Baron
Avenger           FireFox
Ghost               Baron
MI6                   Delphi
KingsJak          CoverMe
ChkMate           Templer
TTime               Interpole
Condor             Falcon
Saint                OSSCrow
Beacon            PassPort

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm
Heres a few...
LeadCatcher
Pho3nix
Condor
Blue-Jay
Creeper
Mr.Bean lol thats a joke.
Here a few suggestions,But really should be something you really like because trust me once you get a name in 1 game it sticks forever.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 am
why not call him self
JayBirD
or H.M.Sniper (H.M. meaning Her Majestys. Sniper)   Or E-Destroya   (E meanin Empire-Destroya)

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Lčon. It the name of the movie. Here is the movie description. Lčon is a professional hit man.

Lčon is an Italian immigrant who fled Italy after having committed a crime there. He now resides in New York City and is working for the mob boss "Uncle" Tony. He lives with his favorite plant in a small apartment in the city next door to a girl he occasionally speaks to whose father is a drug dealer working with crooked DEA officers. One day when she's out getting groceries the crooked agents murder her entire family in a botched drug deal and upon discovering the massacre upon her return home she walks to the end of the hall to Lčon's apartment who let's her into not only his home, but into his life as well. Soon enough he's teaching Mathilda, a young girl, how to be a professional hitman in order for her to learn enough to get revenge on the crooked cops who murdered her family. But when she goes in for revenge and is captured by the crooked agents, Lčon comes and saves her and so begins the ultimate theme in the movie: Will Lčon and Mathilda live happily ever after now that's she's opened up his heart, or will the crooked cops have something to say about it?

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Hannah Montana. - He was a dangerous assassin at top of the assassin racket when he was gunned down trying to save a drowning puppy. The women he loved reached out and was inches from his hand when a tsunami wrenched their infamous love apart forever. He is considered very macho and famous in America. He makes 007 look like a sissy. He was an expert in every type of firearm and fighting style ever invented. Chuck Norris trembles at the name. Women LOOOOVE him.

That's the ticket.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm

LiickWid_Oze wrote (View Post):

Lčon. It the name of the movie. Here is the movie description. Lčon is a professional hit man.

Lčon is an Italian immigrant who fled Italy after having committed a crime there. He now resides in New York City and is working for the mob boss "Uncle" Tony. He lives with his favorite plant in a small apartment in the city next door to a girl he occasionally speaks to whose father is a drug dealer working with crooked DEA officers. One day when she's out getting groceries the crooked agents murder her entire family in a botched drug deal and upon discovering the massacre upon her return home she walks to the end of the hall to Lčon's apartment who let's her into not only his home, but into his life as well. Soon enough he's teaching Mathilda, a young girl, how to be a professional hitman in order for her to learn enough to get revenge on the crooked cops who murdered her family. But when she goes in for revenge and is captured by the crooked agents, Lčon comes and saves her and so begins the ultimate theme in the movie: Will Lčon and Mathilda live happily ever after now that's she's opened up his heart, or will the crooked cops have something to say about it?

Leon is a great movie.

How bout Birdman?

Check out my latest art work here
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 pm
I was thinking even more obvious (assuming LadyHawke is from the movie):

Navarre
Gaston
BlackWolf

I like Fortress and Falcon