Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Concerned Player

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm
First i would like to say that I have been playing on your servers for about 2 weeks.  Your servers are great in that they try to make things somewhat a bit more realistic.

I understand the rules and they are not hard to follow, however your admins interpret and enforce them very differently.

Rule 6 – Swearing, Racism, and Disrespectful comments
We have a ZERO tolerance policy for racism on our game server and our Teamspeak server. You will be kicked after one warning for swearing. Swearing and disrespectful comments towards any player (guest, -BK-, [DD]) will result in a 90 minute through 7 day ban depending on the severity. Racism is a permanent ban.

I got kicked for saying, "Crap, I'm sorry".  Literaly the word "crap".  One admin said the word was ok, and another said it wasn't.

I also been kicked for "running" after I shot an admin through a doorway that I was camping.  I didn't even move!   I stated that I wasn't running and he kicked me for arguing.

This last kick I just received was for asking if there was a list of non acceptable words because Liik-BK and Chill-BK were getting on to another player for saying "Oh my freaking god".  I stopped commenting on it and got kicked 5min later.  The reason was "Being disrespectful to admin".

My 1st thought about your BK groups is that you have WAY too many admins.  You need to trim it down.  Secondly, you need to be sure all of them are on the same page.

I feel that you have some individuals who abuse that admin power.

Please read your logs.  You will see I did nothing wrong.

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:29 pm
DISCO COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND ASK FOR TIMAN ILL TALK IT OVER WITH YA TY TINMAN

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 pm
Good Morning Disco_Pimp,

Very sorry about this experience you had I would like to talk to you more about what happened. If you could please let us know what date and time this happened at. Our logs are very long and this will help us get back to you quickly.

I look forward to talking with you.

GOA.Luke*BK*