Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Need some work done for our website.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm
i would also suggest making icons etc for stuff like twitter and facebook.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am
bump

It is Going To Hurt
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 am
i'am workin on it Mr. T !
i was very busy the last 2 weeks ,but this week all my energy goes into GFX Smile

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 pm
huu here a bit food for the lions

sorry for the bad quality...that's photobucket , it doesn't shows the screenshot in original quality ( HD )

show you more tomorrow or so... i'am very tired now.

huch i forgot to make the BG of the forum thing a bit transparent...well....tomorrow.

greetings Herc !

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am
I like how light it is and its a great concept. The big issue is how much wasted space is at the top everyone will have scroll down to see the website and is just a pain when you have to do it time and time again. I would keep the idea and try to keep it to about the same size as the banner we have right now. I would also stay away from the band of brothers it is a copy righted image and I'm trying to stay with fair use for the main website. Also please play down the bad karma we have it in the logo now but it is small. We are still the bad karma clan but are also focusing as the group that offers the polite and friendly servers.

Mr T will get back to you about how it will fit into the layout as the block layout we have now we plan to keep.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 am
I love the work Herc....  You truly have a gift.....  I am just a worm, Im not worthy.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Hey Heraclas
looks great i would like to suggest a couple of things first been there's no main menu unless you just put general ones in, second i agree with luke about the band of brother thing. i would also suggest that where the current band of brothers banner is that it only shows on the home page any further pages is doesn't (a possibility could be we put the scrolling images that are on the home page there). i hope you understand my points if not send me the psd or what ever you did it in and i'll edit it and show you.

i would also like to point out that there are no blocks on the left or right, but i can imagine what they would look like.

and one final thing is that from what i can tell with this design it would would and look much better if made using css3 and html5 meaning that it my not work in older versions of IE but there is a thing called chromeframe for IE which would solve this.

It is Going To Hurt
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:43 am
In my opinion, supported games should be listed in descending order by server quantity (in current and future site design).
For example, a game supported by 5 clan servers would be listed before a game supported by 1 clan server.
Just a thought.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am
My Friends ,  I have a 2nd version  Smile with the same layout  as the original one now have.
With  all the blocks the scrollable bar  and so on...
I post a sceenshot later ,I am at work now.
Regards

edit* i forgot to say ,that the picture "Bad Karma" is not finished too....this is the first version of it and the "polite & friendly server" is missing
also i'm not happy with the shadowns and the letters "r and m" are too close together.....blablabla and so on and so on....

to creating this text style is very time-intensive ,bcuz i create every little broken peace by myself , that's why i have no other version of it at the moment.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm

the donate button ,the original pictures for the main banner and of course the uncle sam are only there at the moment to fill the gap.

the graphics are in work.

the main menue bar.....text is still wrong^^ forgot to change that ,but that's a minor problem ,it can be easily changed.
the main menue bar have - Home - Forum - Roster - Account - Rules/FAQ -
Contact Us - Links -   <----- and exaclty these two buttons needs to be placed in a line below the others.
or can i place 'em somewhere else....vertical at the middle banner...like the " Recruiting Button" on the right

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Someone give this soldier a bronze star, silver star and a purple heart and the congressional metal of honor.

When it comes to gfx design, there is Herc, then god, then everyone else.

Super awesome job m8.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 am
I like where you are going with it lets chat about the banner and go from there.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Thank you Silent_Wolf Smile hehehehehe

just a try .... the letters are not really good readable ,i have to do it again.

or maybe a simple logo?  

that was a quick shot to create a little logo , you like the idea of only the letters "BK / BKops" then a ribbon with
"polite and Friendly Servers" plus a cool graphic in the BG...something painted maybe ,like in my signatures.

i'm very busy with work ,kids and wife....i jump on TS when i'm alone at home^^
my wife don't like it when i spent much time into GFX or gaming

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 pm
I really want to change the look of the banner. I want the Polite and Friendly servers to be the main point and maybe add in some other objects. Grab me on TS so we can chat.

GOA.Luke*BK*