Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Where I have been

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 am
Ok, I'll make this as brief as I can.
for the late nighters  for the most part you haven't seen me around much, just a pop in and out.
Aside from life being busy at this time of year, (some of you already know) my wife and I lost one of the twins and its been very sobering and hard hitting on both of us.
I haven't said much because I was and am still coming to terms with a loss of life of someone that I was just getting to know even though he wasn't born yet he was my son and I loved him dearly and fiercely, as
any father would.
 Good news wise is that his brother (Edward) its his middle name after mine not twilight,  is growing just fine and they don't see any problems, even though they have to tell you all the worst case scenarios and such. During this time We have just kinda been withdrawn and trying to heal and move forward in the joy of our child to be Smile.
We also Just had the baby shower so it was another bitter sweet moment, though it helps with the healing and celebration of life.
We have lots of friends that have been great encouragement, and prayerful support.
I would and should have let you all know sooner as BK is like an exstended family to me that I always look forward to having about, and also great men and women to be about.
 Sorry if this comes to a  shock to anybody I really am, just felt I should include you all.
I covet your prayers, from any who would, as we still have a couple months to go till the little guy is born.
I'll keep you posted and should post some of his resent photos.
Peace guys and thanks for listening.

Daniel

There are many ways to die. Be glad it wasn't slower.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:54 am
Daniel ,i am sorry to hear what happend to one of your twins. i pray for your little Edward that everything goes well for him.
take care of you and your family Daniel.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 pm
my prays are with you and your family

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss.  I can sympathize;  I lost my 2 1/2 month old son, Garrett Connor, on 13 Dec 1999.  It is a pain I would not wish upon my worst enemy.  Please pm me if you need to talk.  Know that the prayers of me and mine are with you and yours.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm
I hope you all the best and pray you all health and happiness for the years ahead.....
I have miscarried at 9 weeks and even then it hurt so bad, I cant express in words the pain or sadness so I think I understand a small part of your pain too Sad
I am sure as it looks like you have family around you that are helping you stay strong and keeping love and warmth around you in the times of need, as you know we are all here for you and wish you all the best aswell Smile

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:43 pm
I am sorry for your loss but rejoice and pray for your other one!

"Do or do not there is no try!"
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:30 am
Kortuse- I am so sorry for your loss.  Rest assurred that you and your family are in our prayers.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 am
Kortuse its a tough call opening up like that to your fellow BK'rs. My prayers are with you and your family.  I must say the more and more am with BK, and see the support you get from friends here at the difFicult times is just awesome.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am
My Families Thoughts and Prayers are with you and yours Brother, Take all the time you need, I maybe new to BK but I had a scare with my little one like that one night. Hang in there my Friend, May God Bless you, your Family and Friends, & Little Edward. Becoming a Father has changed my life for the better! Good wishes my friend, we are here if you need us.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 pm
Kortuse,
              My wife and I are praying for you and your family.
TwoFour

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm
Kortuse - as always, you and your wife and unborn baby are in my prayers. As for the unborn son you lost, God does indeed work in mysterious ways - his ways are not our ways, nor can we possibly understand the reasons for things that happen in our lives, good or bad. But he does tell us that all things come together for good for those that love the Lord, so I pray that this assurance will ease your pain.  I know that I don't need to tell you to stand strong in that promise from Him.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:20 pm
Im very sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 pm
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 pm
Wow.. Just when I thought  the pain of divorce and the thought of having to move away from my kids for a year or two are absolutely killing me. I can't imagine the pain and torment of losing your child. I'm so very sorry. I have absolutely nothing to cry about. My prayers are with you and your family.

As you can see, a good clan is more than just about gaming, it is a community of friends that can help you get through some really hard times.  
Peace.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 pm
* Nice post Cake.